Aprill 2012 Babies :)

28th here, first so far...lonesome! First baby, a little girl x

We've not even started on the nursery! Going to decide on colour over the Christmas holidays been looking at furniture and have decided on white just got to actually buy the things now. What's everyones theme?

Another April 18th here. We are team pink.

I have started the nursery but still quite a way off finishing, plan on getting most of it in the January sales.

another one!!:hugs:
18 of April!

Tifffx - Yay for the 18th, I think there are 4 of us on here now.

I think my theme will just be pink. I love these for the roof they give another dimension.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=r...tart=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=57&ty=23

April 1st! Team Pink and we haven't started the nursery yet...we have stuff in there but not organized or decorated at all.

april 2nd with blue bump.not planned any nursery yet as we r in rented apartment

april 29th but will prob be induced 2 weeks early with a pink bundle :)

Expecting a boy on the 27th! :) Our first and sooooo excited!

April 9~Team yellow, we did the nursery for my son in gender-nutral colors, so will use everything over again!

Hi Mommies! :) I am due April 5th with my first, a little boy! We are naming him Parker :)

Hi everyone I'm due the 14th with my second, I'm expecting a little brother for my 6year old daughter x

April 22...that makes 3 of us :) I've started my nursery planning that's going into motion in January

Anyone carrying baby super low? w/ the risk of TMI...I am carrying my baby really low and when the baby moves it tickles the inside of my vagina...Eeek! :blush: I did not experience this w/ my son...so this is a new feeling for me. Not sure how I feel about it!!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->