Aprill 2012 Babies :)

Wow! Lots of Pink bumps in here.

I’m not doing a themed nursery, but I know the colors are going to be yellow, gray and white.

I'm due April 23rd, and I'm having my first little boy after two girls :D

Edited to addL: Ignore the ticker, got EDD changed officially today, need to go change it!

18th April too - ticker is slightly out.

After finding out with our last 2 pregnancies we are team yellow - convinced we are team pink though. Xx

Anyone carrying baby super low? w/ the risk of TMI...I am carrying my baby really low and when the baby moves it tickles the inside of my vagina...Eeek! :blush: I did not experience this w/ my son...so this is a new feeling for me. Not sure how I feel about it!!! :shrug:

I feel that I am carrying high and actually feel that baby is up in ribs, but every now and again I get that tickle sensation down there. Xx

Due April 28th. With twin boys. Excited to see if ill make it to 40 weeks though.

Due April 29 with our first :) Team yellow! And have not started the nursery! I said I'd get to it after Christmas as there was way too much to do. But I do want to decorate using a Bambi theme. Works for both genders I think :)

due april 23rd team pink with our first nursery in pink yellow and black!

Im due april 24th with my second lil boy and im sooooo excited...starting the nursery i. January eeeekkk xxx

Due April 4th here with a bouncing baby BOY! :cloud9:

We haven't started setting up our nursery yet, but that's because we have an annual NYE party that we host and we can't move the room's current occupants (our chinchillas) until after the NYE party. Come 1st week of January, we're looking to relocate our chinchillas to another part of the house. Then, the following week, DH will paint the walls while I'm at a conference. After that, I'll be putting everything together for our Super Mario Bros. themed nursery!

I already have characters to build my own mobile for the crib. We'll see how that turns out.

I can't believe that our little ones will be here soon enough!

im carring low it feels like my vagina is getting kicked

sorry about the information haha

luvmybaby~ I am experience the same thing, except I keep getting tickled! lol. and I've decided I don't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->