April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Yes I finally hit the second trimester! Exactly 13 weeks today and due April 18th

Hello - I'm due 27th april so not quite 2nd trimester...can I join though?! 12 weeks in 3 days time!!

Very nervous and excited...one 15 year old son, 5 m/c's and PCOS along the way..conceived 2nd round of Clomid. 12 week scan next week so hoping everything is ok. Oh and I've put on half a stone already....eek!!
xx

Hello - I'm due 27th april so not quite 2nd trimester...can I join though?! 12 weeks in 3 days time!!

Very nervous and excited...one 15 year old son, 5 m/c's and PCOS along the way..conceived 2nd round of Clomid. 12 week scan next week so hoping everything is ok. Oh and I've put on half a stone already....eek!!
xx

Half a stone is like nothing compared to me. I started out weighing like 120 pounds now as of this morning Im 133. Quitting smoking and being pregnant at the same time really packs on the weight Ive got to find a way to slow this down

Of course you can join lol..

Wow ive only gain i think 2lbs now. But i have been over doing it this week since im off and being super lazy munching everything i see *Not good*

Just had a golden wonder pot noodle. It was chip shop curry. Coud hack some of it but not it all started to get to spicy

Not im going to wipe my make-up off. Pulled out some face mask and chill for a bit bath would be nice but trying to fill a bath from the shower is little impossible. I dont have enough money to put gas on so i have to make do lol prefer shower anyways lol runs back eletric heehee

Ooooh and i bought some cream newborn socks haha from my work *Primark* they have some nice things in there x

Yey i have hit the 14 week mark and moved over from the first trimester board. My due date is 9th april however i will probably come early as i'm carrying twins. Nice to be able to chat with others that are around the same time and share everything though.
:flower:

Who else is feeling so good they don't feel preggo anymore?

Wow congratulations on the twins. Your due 2 days after me :) but i think your right you wil go eary my friend had twins sure she was told they wouldnt let her go the whole 40 weeks.

Are you going to find out what your having?

i've been finding my babes on the doppler every night before bed. it's been amazing! 5 days until my scan, can't wait, hoping they can give me a gender guess! i'm feeling really good lately my bbs still hurt like mad! wondering if it'll ever stop and occasionally i feel really sick in the afternoon but feel fine by 4 or so.

Strange eh my boobs only hurt now and then.*now* lol good luck for your scan hun hope you manage to find out the sex xx

i hope so too! and my bb's don't hurt ALL the time mainly when i take my bra off and then when i get up in the morning. i have some random pains off and on though.

Its a good thing we know this is apart of pregnancy lol i really hope my boobs dont get any bigger but i know they will when the milk comes in :( lol

My :holly: are still a lil sore when I get up in the night to go wee. Im still holding them.
I think Im going to hop on my doppler tonight and attempt to find the baby again. Now that I am little further along its harder to find it. The other night the baby must have been doing summersaults in my belly cuz all I could hear was movement, no heartbeat. I had just eaten a big dinner too.

lol i find the baby the best around 10 right before i go to bed. It's kicking up a storm but lets us hear the hb for a little while, i find it way easier to find babes now than before!

Where do you guys get your from. i dont wanna get one to dear but i really wanna buy one lol.. be sneaky at night and listen to the baby. i want be able to get it til the end of the month either.. ive youtube the angel sound one but i would love one that has the display on it xxx

https://www.fetalharmony.com/ And i got the same brand as Jewelz and been able to find baby for a long while now!

Think ill get it from amazon lol since all those are american lol.. Ill think it go between ebay to and see which is the best price and by reveiws lol.. I did see one on amazon and it had 444 reveiws read a few so i might get that one if i can remember which one it is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->