April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

oooh cc. i just went ahead and make cup cakes haha. Finding myself little bored so ill store them in the cupboard and hopefully dont eat them all xx

cupcakes sound amazing! i'm making cupcakes in a week and a half for my ds to take to school for his birthday. i'll make sure i save a few to stay home!

Heehee i ate 2 they were yummy xx

No 16 week scan for me :-(

Family and the DH are not convinced on the safety, just want to let things be; and interfere as little as possible. Gutted as I'm impatient but its not just about me; and although I believe its safe; if something were to happen I'd hate that they'd might think 'if only I wasn't so hard headed'.

Better find something to occur my mind rather than wondering what sex bebe is!

Yes we will wait for the anomoly (sp?) scan as family think if its not necessary there's no point and no 'real' benefit. My mom reiterated, it doesn't make a bit of a difference what the gender is so why.

Hello! I'm in my 12th week and saw our little bean move around in our scan on monday - amazing! i'm due April 22nd!

OMG is anyone else finding their ms is getting WORSE and not better??? I have started to vomit when usually i just have nausea.

In addition i'm fighting a sore throat. initially the doc said i should take antibiotics but i wanted to see if i could fight it. after a week i went back and he said it's better and doesn't require antibiotics. But it's the mucus that's lodged in my throat (sorry for grossness...) that makes me want to retch everytime i swallow. i'm finding it so draining. Woke up at 2am this morning and hurled, just from swallowing!?

I really hope the ms clears up soon so i can enjoy eating again and enjoy this magically journey through pregnancy...

I have to agree with you a little. ive start puking to ad i never through out the first trimester. I dunno what i going on with my body right now usually first thing in the morning it to clear my airways but i was just in the shower there and to get out and be sick.

I have no idea why im no being sick and i wasnt being apart from feeling sick. Wasnt thinking something wasnt agreeing with me but it must be the pregnancy now because im not never this bad.

So i keep getting told to have tea and dry toast. Just made myself tea and i have no more teabags and i had toast this more but i had butter on it :(. Think i may steal teabags from my mums lol

And im not a tea drinker. just got little dizzy there to but i dunno if that is from my hair being up in a towel drying. Im contacted wearer to but i dont think it due to that.

Think today ill be taking it easy. It strange i have to say because i had been feeling fine apart from being random sick in the morning and right now i dont feel to great :(

Hope you feel better to hun xxx

Thank you cherrybump, yes i will definitely be finding out what sex they are as soon as i can. I have a 16 week scan coming up next week so hoping they will be able to tell me then but if not then they should hopefully be able to tell me at my 18 week scan.
At least as they are identical twins they only have to find the sex of one of them as they will of course be the same. :)

Awww that to cute lol my friends twins arent the same lol and i still cant tell them apart lol

I just bought my first maternity jeans in Asda, they are sooo comfy & the best thing was that when I got them to the till I discovered they were on sale & only £4.00!

oo nice one xxx total bargain

Hi ladies! Another April bump here. I'm due April 11th/April 14th (scan date vs LMP date, I know I should be due on the 14th based on when I felt implantation but they're sticking with the 11th for now). We will be staying team yellow. Bump is nicknamed Leslie, its LO number 2 :)

Hey welcome. Ive nickname my bump...well wobbly belly beanie lol

had my scan today and here's the babes! any gender guesses??
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

Thanks Cherry bump! no puking yesterday which is good. hope you feel better soon! toast is definitely my savior - peanut butter toast to be exact! i'd eat it all day if i could!

ooo i love everyone's bump names! hubby and i need to think of one... though we've already picked out names so when we find out the sex it'll have a name!

Hey ladies :) I'm due April 11th! Is anyone feeling better in their second trimester? I'm still new in this trimester and so far not much relief :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->