April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

hee hee, saw you in the fb page, so thought id add you :)

Cherry, You are strong enough hun and you will be fine :hugs: i agree, forget the idiot and try to relax :hugs:

Jenny, thanks hun defo get ya pics up on here :thumbup: looking forward to seeing more cute outfits :happydance:

LOL people can be super annoying, i just hate when they walk/drive super slow and your not even in a rush but dont want to have to move at THEIR speed aggghhhhh they just get in the way :growlmad: My mood has spiraled (in the last half hour) as i got a stinking parking ticket grrrr :growlmad:

cherry: its hard once pregnancy makes you extra emotional,but keep telling yourself its better to be happy by yourself than miserable with him. and you still need to go through the break up emotions... and its hard when he is there!! i would just tell him to figure his shit out, go stay with a friend or something.

Secondly if that girl his ex agrees to start dating him again while he is about to be a father to your baby she is a bloody idiot!! so that relationship is doomed. And ppl break up for a reason, second time or how many times it is is not gonna make it better. And she is gonna end up being super jealous about the attention he is going to have to give to you, the pregnancy and eventually the baby.

So take a seat and just watch him make stupid ass mistakes. =D

Hello ladies!

I am due April 8! Can't believe I am almost half done!

Hi all! Can I come play too?

I'm a UK first time Mum, due 7th April- nearly 20wks! Arg. Got my scan on Wednesday to hopefully find out what team we are....

I THINK I felt the baby for the first time last night as well, was getting worried because I hadn't felt it yet!

Xx

Hello ladies!

I am due April 8! Can't believe I am almost half done!

Hiya, yeah it is scary how quickly the weeks fly by, and 2nd tri is going to go the quickest, as it's the best lol.

I'm a UK first time Mum, due 7th April- nearly 20wks! Arg. Got my scan on Wednesday to hopefully find out what team we are....

I THINK I felt the baby for the first time last night as well, was getting worried because I hadn't felt it yet!

Xx

Welcome Mazzle and congrats on your first little one. Don't worry too much hun, most first time moms might not eel baby move till gone 20 weeks.

since 13-14 weeks ive been feeling little taps, and the 'fish swimming around' sensation so i knew that it was the baby, but it wasnt very often.
well just i was lying in bed and four times i felt this big prod like i was being punched or kicked from the inside! so excited to start feeling it more :cloud9:

Xx

OMG...OMG

We have same due date and the same scan date aaaah!!! lol

Were you from?

xx

Welcome Roma. Ive added both you ladies to the front page :). Im super excited about my scan now. Can't believe me and Mazzle due the same day and our scans are the same day haha thats freaky.

Mind you a few weeks back i met this girl i was serving and her scan is the same day is mines to and it was right after mines :) Mines is 1.30 and her was 1.45 haha Ill be sure to say hellow again to her xx

Oooh, that is spooky!! I'm from Birmingham- you?

What's REALLY cool is we were only trying for 3 months, my sister in law was trying for 3 years....and our babies are due 7days apart! So excited to have someone to share it with

Xx

Im from Birmingham too :-D due 30th, but will have section before then

Hi girls! Got my doppler today and heard LO hb! Amazing as I was worried as I felt so well and hasn't felt any obvious movement.
I have felt rumbles but just can't work out if its wind or not so it very reassuring to have it! Worth every penny! X

Hi girls! Got my doppler today and heard LO hb! Amazing as I was worried as I felt so well and hasn't felt any obvious movement.
I have felt rumbles but just can't work out if its wind or not so it very reassuring to have it! Worth every penny! X

Yay Rooster! You can relax a bit now then :) I think I might have finally felt something a couple of nights ago, but really not sure & nothing since. At least now I've seen him I am reassured :)

Hello hormones!! This song came on the radio today and i found myself crying in the car DOH!! :dohh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCBSSwgtg4

Hi all. I'm due April 04 th with first baby. Very excited!!! 20 week scan coming up on Tueday, any one know what I should be expecting for this one? Very nervous to see that everything is ok!!!

Thanks. Nic

Im from Edinburgh hun. But it's super spooky lol.

Whay hey Rooster on getting the doppler i so want one but i dont have that kidn of money to spare :( lol.

SM awww we cry at random things dont we lol. I wanted to cry at twlight last night just cause im a soppy git lol

Hey Nicola0802 Ill add you to front page. I'm not to sure about your dates changing again at your 20 week scan but could be possible i guess. I have my scan this wednesday :) to excited to see baby and find out sex lol xxx

Ok ladies. Ive just had to jump between November gender scans and this thread to update the gender scans coming in. Please let me know once you find out the gender. My eye are pretty fuzzy now and i have a sore head adding them from there onto here lol. I hope ive just no missed them on here but there was loads of people who are on here and there and i didnt have there genders on here :(.. always posted a little comment there to lol xx

I ordered a doppler yesterday! My DH was basically begging for one, saying he wants to hear baby! lol
I got one with a wand, gel, monitor and speakers only for $56! im so excited!

Hi ladies , I've not been on here for a while so thought I'd check in. I'm 21 weeks on Tuesday. Feeling ok on self.. Our little beany moving around loads now, had quite a few propper kicks:)
Just been awoken by bad cramp in calves. Been getting several kicks since i got up to walk about haha.. Hence why I'm on here at 3.45am
Had 20 week scan last week , all Well. We have decided we want a surprise so font know sex of baby.. Wonderful to see how much it has grown tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->