April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hi all. I'm due April 04 th with first baby. Very excited!!! 20 week scan coming up on Tueday, any one know what I should be expecting for this one? Very nervous to see that everything is ok!!!

Thanks. Nic
I'm due same day my scan is Monday!:happydance:

Im from Edinburgh hun. But it's super spooky lol.

Whay hey Rooster on getting the doppler i so want one but i dont have that kidn of money to spare :( lol.

SM awww we cry at random things dont we lol. I wanted to cry at twlight last night just cause im a soppy git lol

Hey Nicola0802 Ill add you to front page. I'm not to sure about your dates changing again at your 20 week scan but could be possible i guess. I have my scan this wednesday :) to excited to see baby and find out sex lol xxx

LOL Thansks Cherry, so glad im not on my own with this weird hormonal roller coaster :haha:

How are you feeling hun? xx

Ohh nearly forgot to say DH has finally agreed with me on the name and our little pudding is going to be Douglas ...we'll probs call him Dougie while he is small :cloud9:

Awww congrats on picking the name hun.

I'm not to bad, been getting few pains here and there and feeling baby kicking just above my pubic bone brings a smile to my face to :) on :cloud9:

Can't believe my scan is 3 days away now and im 20 days today :):).

Oooh i hope you get that doppler through soon hun.

Apple111 Your brave stay yellow hun, i couldnt lol i really wanna know xxx

wannabwatkins -- good luck tomorrow hun.

I keep missing bits of when i post lol sorry xx

Awww congrats on picking the name hun.

I'm not to bad, been getting few pains here and there and feeling baby kicking just above my pubic bone brings a smile to my face to :) on :cloud9:

Can't believe my scan is 3 days away now and im 20 days today :):).

Thanks hun, so happy it just feels right :cloud9: your lucky feeling bubs kicking away in there :flower: i have felt a few faint flips but not much this week boooo cant wait to feel the proper kicks :happydance:

i have been having a few pains too, think its growing pains :shrug: and my belly popped this week its embarrassing i look well ahead of where i am, must take belly pic :dohh:

Congrats on hitting 20 weeks hun :happydance: so excited for your scan cant wait to hear your news :yipee: xxx

Oooo have you got a pik? lol Ive just post up my bump pic no change for me but i like posting week to week for some reason lol but defo no change even though i was stucking in this one haha.

I cant wait to find of either to exciting. Ryan is away into a&e he felt in the shower last night and at work he bumped his head so he aint been right since and feeling off so he phoned out of hours nhs and was told to go in. Oh well clumsy fooker i was laughing when i heard him fall in shower (shh) lol

Oooo have you got a pik? lol Ive just post up my bump pic no change for me but i like posting week to week for some reason lol but defo no change even though i was stucking in this one haha.

I cant wait to find of either to exciting. Ryan is away into a&e he felt in the shower last night and at work he bumped his head so he aint been right since and feeling off so he phoned out of hours nhs and was told to go in. Oh well clumsy fooker i was laughing when i heard him fall in shower (shh) lol

I haven't got one for this week :( will take one in the morning though :thumbup: it seems like we stay the same for ages then have a week where the belly grows loads and then it stays the same for ages again LOL i dunno, maybe thats just how it feels :haha:

LOL @ you laughing when he fell hehe whoops! DH is super clumsy too :haha: he laughs at me cos every time he starts DIY i get out the TCP and plasters :rofl: they always get used :rofl:

Just through i would come say hello! Im always reading but never writing anything. Im due baby no 2 on the 1st april :)
My first us only 14months. Ekkk! I have my 20 week scan on tuesday, i cant wait to find out the flavour :)

Eeeek!!! So many of us due to find out within the next few days it's so exciting!!! I can't wait for mine on Weds and am looking forward to finding out everyone elses too. OMG I can't wait!! LOL xxx

Just through i would come say hello! Im always reading but never writing anything. Im due baby no 2 on the 1st april :)
My first us only 14months. Ekkk! I have my 20 week scan on tuesday, i cant wait to find out the flavour :)

Hi Hayley nice to hear from you :wave: gl at your scan, let us know how you get on :hugs: this is shaping up to be a very exciting week with so many scans :happydance:

CC l at your scan too hun, you have the same scan date as Cherry :happydance:

Hey its been a while since Ive been on this thread. Hows everyone?

Hi ladies!

Im joining in with a 19 wks baby BOY bump, due April 14th. :D <3

Im team pink :-D

How do I get a pink stork in my sig please? I tried to copy and past the image but it didn't work lol

How do I get a pink stork in my sig please? I tried to copy and past the image but it didn't work lol

Congrats Jenny :hugs:, are you delighted? :happydance:

You can get the stalk if you go to edit signature and its listed under the smiles section on the right in the third section down :thumbup:

CC i meant to say GL in my earlier message not L :dohh: LOL am rubbish typing these days :haha:

Dodger welcome to the group :wave: and welcome to team blue :hugs:

Congrats Jenny :hugs:, are you delighted? :happydance:

You can get the stalk if you go to edit signature and its listed under the smiles section on the right in the third section down :thumbup:

CC i meant to say GL in my earlier message not L :dohh: LOL am rubbish typing these days :haha:

Dodger welcome to the group :wave: and welcome to team blue :hugs:

I am over the moon :-D I have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks I cant wait to see her again.

Aahhhh ok thanks hun I will stick one in my sig

I am over the moon :-D I have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks I cant wait to see her again.

Aahhhh ok thanks hun I will stick one in my sig

Yay :yipee: so pleased for you hun :hugs: ohhh i have my scan around then tooo :happydance: mines on 7th December so excited to see our boy again :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->