April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

hey rooster i'm with you ready to add more pink lol. I have been feeling movement for maybe the last week or two, but this is my third. with my first i didn't until 20ish weeks it's normal you should start feeling movement anytime! GL

Get well soon Cherry.

And good luck to everyone getting their gender scans.

I had my 16 week check today, MW had to chase baby around with the doppler as he was running away, and kicking it haha, how awesome! Had my bloods done for downs sceening too.

LOL Jenny thats so cute and totally hilarious sounds like you have a funny little pudding in there :haha::thumbup: am gonna tell DH about the doppler kicking bubs he will think its fantastic :flower:

Yeah it was funny. :)

Hi girls, hope everyone is well!?
Just wondering who is feeling movement? I can't feel a thing and think my bump looks more like fat then pregnant, I'm not overweight. I am still waiting for my doppler and feeling more paranoid everyday. I am doing busy 13 hour shifts as a nurse and I really hope baby is ok! Xx

P.s looks like at the moment April next year is mainly a :blue: month! Come on girls lets get some more :pink:!

I felt movement with this baby (3rd) from 12 weeks, but for 2 weeks now im not feeling baby much at all, good job I have my doppler, else id be going mad with worry. Im a right worrier.

If it's your first baby I wouldn't worry hun. I am a care assistant, and was on 12 hr shifts, I couldn't cope with doing them, so now im on 6 hr shifts, I don't know how you do it!

Rooster, I'm 20 weeks tomorrow & still not felt anything, I know how you feel. I really wish I was feeling it, especially when it feels like everyone else is getting their first flutters, but don't worry our time will come! :)

Is it possible your so active that, thats the reason your not feeling baby move?
As for me I have been feeling movement since about 15 weeks. I seem to be doing well, I have a sono tomorrow!

Hi girls, hope everyone is well!?
Just wondering who is feeling movement? I can't feel a thing and think my bump looks more like fat then pregnant, I'm not overweight. I am still waiting for my doppler and feeling more paranoid everyday. I am doing busy 13 hour shifts as a nurse and I really hope baby is ok! Xx

P.s looks like at the moment April next year is mainly a :blue: month! Come on girls lets get some more :pink:!

Thanks girls! So pleased I'm not alone! Just can't wait for my doppler! Maybe it is cause I'm on the go alot as well. Xxx

Doll, you were right, he is a boy!!

So excited!!! And everything looked perfect, such a relief! :)

So that's another blue stork for the front page...sorry Rooster, I know you were after more pink ones!

Congrats on team blue salt air :)

Fingers crossed I can find out the sex on Monday at the gender scan.

I find it odd how in week 13 and 14 I felt baby loads, and now, I hardly feel baby at all.

Salt congratulations joining the blue club :happydance: have you thought of names yet? great we can finally hit the shops for clothes too :o) was looking at boys outfits last night, so so cute :cloud9:

Ladies, i know its a bit early to be thinking about hospital bags but i found these on ebay for £15 and they are so so good i thought i would share

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mum-and-...rnity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3f1e3e2382&_uhb=1

not advertising LOL just i ordered mine and it came today, im so pleased with it, one less thing to think about :thumbup:

Salt congratulations joining the blue club :happydance: have you thought of names yet? great we can finally hit the shops for clothes too :o) was looking at boys outfits last night, so so cute :cloud9:

Ladies, i know its a bit early to be thinking about hospital bags but i found these on ebay for £15 and they are so so good i thought i would share

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mum-and-...rnity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3f1e3e2382&_uhb=1

not advertising LOL just i ordered mine and it came today, im so pleased with it, one less thing to think about :thumbup:

Thanks for the link hun, that is a pretty awesome bag, great value for money too. I already have all my bits else I would be buying one of those or sure.

Thanks ladies, it's been a pretty exciting day! Have not discussed names yet as we were waiting to find out what it was first, but we can do now! And shopping definitely, yay!

That eBay link looks really good, I might have to get one of those. Time to start getting organised!

Thanks for the link hun, that is a pretty awesome bag, great value for money too. I already have all my bits else I would be buying one of those or sure.

Ohh yay so happy you liked it :hugs: I was so chuffed when i found it as all the others i had seen were quite expensive so we nearly just packed a holdall but its nice to have a pretty bag LOL. Glad im not the only one being all organised LOL although we dont have much else yet :haha:

Ohh yay so happy you liked it :hugs: I was so chuffed when i found it as all the others i had seen were quite expensive so we nearly just packed a holdall but its nice to have a pretty bag LOL. Glad im not the only one being all organised LOL although we dont have much else yet :haha:

Im taking a mini suitcase, and got nappies, wipes and loads of bits, aswell as loads of clothes, I said I wasn't going to buy till after x mas, but I couldn't help it.

Congrats salt and ive had blue stalk for you :)

sorry ladies i feel like im hardly here at the moment just because im glue to watching true blood. happy to say im on 4thseason :) so after im done there ill have to wait until ryan download season 5 lol

Love the bag SM looks really nice. Ive always been looking at a few and i know my work has some big bags so i might just buy one in there :). Still need to get pik of this cot lol sorry ive just not been well enough to move my butt lol still going to work aswell and trying my hardest to call (next customer) my voice is so husky and sometimes i cant get nothing out.

I cant believe how fast this week is going week tomorrow for my scan :).

CC did you not have your scan yet? i can't remember when it was lol.

Ive only just been feeling baby last few days :) loads of flutters and few pops. when i go to put my hand there it stops lol. I seem to get them when im sitting up right to lol xx

Jenny, what clothes have you got? I need to start shopping too :thumbup: we are going to do some shopping this weekend for an outfit to bring him home in :cloud9:

Salt, im so chuffed you like it too :thumbup: Im really happy with it and its so good especially for the money, i think they do different designs too :flower: defo time to start organising i need to start too :thumbup:

Salt Whoop whoop!! yay Im psychic! lol

haha its funny that here on BnB you see everyone having boys but out of everyone I personally know or through facebook are having girls, so everyone thought I was gonna have girl!

Smanderson: that bag is sooo nice!

Salt Whoop whoop!! yay Im psychic! lol

haha its funny that here on BnB you see everyone having boys but out of everyone I personally know or through facebook are having girls, so everyone thought I was gonna have girl!

Smanderson: that bag is sooo nice!

Yay glad you liked it doll :thumbup: i know what you mean so many people seem to be having of have had girls its like the total opposite on here LOL

Jenny, what clothes have you got? I need to start shopping too :thumbup: we are going to do some shopping this weekend for an outfit to bring him home in :cloud9:

Salt, im so chuffed you like it too :thumbup: Im really happy with it and its so good especially for the money, i think they do different designs too :flower: defo time to start organising i need to start too :thumbup:

So far iv bought

14 vests
A sleep bag
3 blankets
An outside coat babygrow thingy for cold weather
2 hats
2 scratch mits - not that they ever stay on lol
Socks
Coming home outfit
Nappies
Babywipes
Eco nappy bags
Nail set
Baby bath stuff
Cotton sheets
Nipple cream.
Nipple pads

Still got to get some babygrows
Changing station with bath
Bibs

My mom is buying the push chair and steriliser :-D

Im sure there are some things iv missed but il remember them before baby arrives lol

So far iv bought

14 vests
A sleep bag
3 blankets
2 hats
Socks
Coming home outfit
Nappies
Babywipes
Eco nappy bags
Nail set
Baby bath stuff
Cotton sheets
Nipple cream.
Nipple pads

Bibs

Im sure there are some things iv missed but il remember them before baby arrives lol

wow you are so organised, i need to get a wiggle on and buy more stuff...so far we have a moses basket, a towel thing with ears, a toy and hospital bag ...panic! xxx

So far iv bought

14 vests
A sleep bag
3 blankets
2 hats
Socks
Coming home outfit
Nappies
Babywipes
Eco nappy bags
Nail set
Baby bath stuff
Cotton sheets
Nipple cream.
Nipple pads

Bibs

wow you are so organised, i need to get a wiggle on and buy more stuff...so far we have a moses basket, a towel thing with ears, a toy and hospital bag ...panic! xxx

I just got carried away haha. Plenty of time to get stuff yet, don't panic hun :happydance:

I had an 18 week sono today. Baby is measuring 19 weeks and weighs 9 oz. He looks helthy and has some form of cleft lip. But I am ok with that because my DH has it. I love this baby boy so much, More and more each day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->