April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

ok results.....

i had to ask the lady to check gender for me... she says baby looks like a girl but she cant be sure incase baby is hiding a willy lol..

so for now we're team pink. placeta is lying good to its not low and baby is in front of it. also het heaf wad down lol the lady said baby was moving alot but to me baby didnt look active lol oh wells i have active baby girl she is healthy and we are calling her paige. but now stuck for middle names i said anne but he foes like it..men are so fussy lol

Awww Congrats hun massive hugs :hugs: Page is a lovely name :flower:

So much for us having the same haha :dohh:

lol i know sm . thanks doll. ill be able to buy loads of girl clothes lol

sorry for bad spelling using phone lol

Yeah cherry!! A baby girl!! Paige is a beautiful name!! Glad baby is healthy!
I'm so annoyed I have to wait till I'm 22 weeks for my scan! X
:pink:!!!

Aww congrats Cherry! Great news :)
I am living the first page filling up with storks too, how exciting!

Thanks ladies. Ooh thanks for mention first page i need to add myself a stalk lol

Well at least i know they sell way more girls clothes than boy clothes lol god knows why.

Hey all! Had my scan today and Im team pink!! Yey!!!!! Xxx

Whoo CC. funny that is my initials to lol congrats on baby pink xxx

OMG! I ate too much mashed potatoes, turkey, corn and apple pie! I feel it

ok results.....

i had to ask the lady to check gender for me... she says baby looks like a girl but she cant be sure incase baby is hiding a willy lol..

so for now we're team pink. placeta is lying good to its not low and baby is in front of it. also het heaf wad down lol the lady said baby was moving alot but to me baby didnt look active lol oh wells i have active baby girl she is healthy and we are calling her paige. but now stuck for middle names i said anne but he foes like it..men are so fussy lol

Congrats on :pink: Cherry!! :yipee:
i was wrong with my prediction :lol:
:hugs:

ok results.....

Congrats on :pink: Cherry!! :yipee:
i was wrong with my prediction :lol:
:hugs:

I just seen you had left a comment and had to get in here.

I was wrong to hun, but its ok.

How are you keeping? Love the new pik xxxx

Anyone know how you go about seeing a different community midwife in the UK? I see mine at my docs, but im really not happy seeing her any more. She keeps harassing me, about my weight, she says I have to go to slimmers world or see a dietician, im not doing either of those things. I don't sit on my arse eating cake all day like she makes out. She even posts leaflets through my door on weight loss. Getting very sick of her, and im worried next time I see her I might fly of the handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->