April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Awwww Doll he is gorgeous!! :cloud9: i bet you cant stop staring at him :hugs: what a cutie xxx

Jenny, your so right about the towels, i didnt even think of that :dohh: that would be gross using a towel someone else had bled on :sick: i'll just leave the one i have packed and have a pile for hubby to bring in if needed :thumbup: thanks hun :flower:

Ooohh leaking i think that must be a good sign for bf'ing if thats what your planning to do.. I still have colostrum but not lots :shrug: i worry a lot so i dunno if that will affect how i produce milk :dohh:

Awwwww Doll he is beautiful :-D

Yeah im planning on breastfeeding. I didn't leak when pregnant with my other kids. I dont think leaking or not leaking during pregnancy effects if you can breastfeed hun.

Just done some house work, and got hubby to help set up the incubator for the snake eggs. :-D

Yeah im planning on breastfeeding. I didn't leak when pregnant with my other kids. I dont think leaking or not leaking during pregnancy effects if you can breastfeed hun.

Just done some house work, and got hubby to help set up the incubator for the snake eggs. :-D

Ohh i just assumed it did :dohh: i make things up in my head sometimes LOL :haha: im going to try and bf too but i dunno how it will go would be nice to do it and would defo save money :thumbup:

What snake do you have? Im not very good with reptiles to be honest im more of a dog person :flower: xxx

Ohh i just assumed it did :dohh: i make things up in my head sometimes LOL :haha: im going to try and bf too but i dunno how it will go would be nice to do it and would defo save money :thumbup:

What snake do you have? Im not very good with reptiles to be honest im more of a dog person :flower: xxx

Yeah me too, I didn't breast feed my other two, but im very determined this time, im going to do it and that's that haha.

Well I used to breed corn snakes on a fairly largeish scale before I found out I was pregnant. I had about 70 snakes then, but sold quite a few, I have about 18 now, and one naught pregnant corn snake (she decided to become pregnant using last years sperm from a mating) I hadn't planned on any hatchlings this year, due to having baby, but moma snake had other ideas lol.

I keep corn snakes, house snake, king snakes, rat snake and a royal python :) as well as my 2 crazy cats lol

Wow thats a lot of snakes!! Maybe she could sense your prego hormones and fancied joining the party? hehehe

Are they a lot of work? I havent ever had one but i have 1 very big dog and he is enough work for me LOL he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback and we treat him like he is our baby :haha::blush:

Wow thats a lot of snakes!! Maybe she could sense your prego hormones and fancied joining the party? hehehe

Are they a lot of work? I havent ever had one but i have 1 very big dog and he is enough work for me LOL he's a Rhodesian Ridgeback and we treat him like he is our baby :haha::blush:

Not really that much work, they get fed once a week, spot cleaned/watered every few days, and temps checked daily. That's the bear minimum. I like to get them out for a hold, and to try and get some good pics of them, when they let me lol. Bbabies nakes can be hard work though, they need a lot of daily monitoring and record keeping, to make sure they are healthy, and they make so much mess, tipping the water over every day lol, but my Siamese cat is more work than the snakes lol, he is a little git!

Awwwww them dogs look so cute :)

Awwww super cute Doll. :) x

Ive not leaked at all lol but i have had on the odd day sore boobs but nothing huge. I determined to breast feed so i hope it all works out :(

Im defo taking my own towel to thats kind of minging to think some one else may have use the town before hand xx

Ive not leaked at all lol but i have had on the odd day sore boobs but nothing huge. I determined to breast feed so i hope it all works out :(

Im defo taking my own towel to thats kind of minging to think some one else may have use the town before hand xx

Ummm i just tried to post this and it says i have to wait until few second to post :| weird

Thank you mommas! I have stared at that picture for hrs!

I started leaking colostrum at 20 weeks and am now pumping good amounts. My bbs never got bigger while pregnant. Now they are gradually filling up. But he nurses said whether you leak while pregnant or your bbs grow or not don't really indicate whether or not you can breastfeed. You'll. Just find out after the first few days. I'm hoping my supply picks up.... I know its only been 6 days and I am producing enough to feed him which I'm so happy about!

Jenny, that dont sound too bad, especially once your used to it :thumbup: our dog has 3 walks a day and lots of feeding and fussing :winkwink: he's not well today poor little sausage :nope: back to the vets we go! They do look cute but they are very naughty and hard work - worth it though :flower:

Cherry i get sore boob days too :thumbup: tends to be that day i leak a teeny bit of colostrum and then things go back to normal :shrug:

Doll, someone told me the more baby feeds the more your body will produce, its a balancing act cos it takes time for your body to produce it and i hear the baby hits a hungry patch when there isnt enough milk but they said not to worry about that as your body will catch up! I dunno if this is true for everyone but they seemed to think so! I guess time will tell for all of us :thumbup: im glad your doing so well hun and i hope i can follow your lead :flower:

Thank you mommas! I have stared at that picture for hrs!

I started leaking colostrum at 20 weeks and am now pumping good amounts. My bbs never got bigger while pregnant. Now they are gradually filling up. But he nurses said whether you leak while pregnant or your bbs grow or not don't really indicate whether or not you can breastfeed. You'll. Just find out after the first few days. I'm hoping my supply picks up.... I know its only been 6 days and I am producing enough to feed him which I'm so happy about!

Aww hun, it must be so hard being in your position, but at least baby boy is A ok :) When your little boy gets to your breast to feed it will be so much easier.

Jenny, that dont sound too bad, especially once your used to it :thumbup: our dog has 3 walks a day and lots of feeding and fussing :winkwink: he's not well today poor little sausage :nope: back to the vets we go! They do look cute but they are very naughty and hard work - worth it though :flower:

Cherry i get sore boob days too :thumbup: tends to be that day i leak a teeny bit of colostrum and then things go back to normal :shrug:

Doll, someone told me the more baby feeds the more your body will produce, its a balancing act cos it takes time for your body to produce it and i hear the baby hits a hungry patch when there isnt enough milk but they said not to worry about that as your body will catch up! I dunno if this is true for everyone but they seemed to think so! I guess time will tell for all of us :thumbup: im glad your doing so well hun and i hope i can follow your lead :flower:

Nah it's not too bad, I enjoy doing it, else I wouldn't keep them :)
Oh no whats wrong with your pup? I hope he feels better soon!

Ummm i just tried to post this and it says i have to wait until few second to post :| weird

We should all be breast feeding buddies :)

Yeah great idea - would be so good to have the extra support :thumbup:

I dunno, we took him to the vets twice now and they have taken some blood which they are testing so hopefully we will find out more later :thumbup: poor thing, havent seen him this rough before :nope: wish hugs made things better :dohh:

Yeah great idea - would be so good to have the extra support :thumbup:

I dunno, we took him to the vets twice now and they have taken some blood which they are testing so hopefully we will find out more later :thumbup: poor thing, havent seen him this rough before :nope: wish hugs made things better :dohh:

I hope it's nothing serious hun. Im sure the vets will be able to fix him up good :)

Hi well I have finished work today so can how relax and wait for baby

I b'fed dd till 10months did not leak/change size before she arrived
I intend to feed this time as well
They way I had feeding described to me was every feed baby has/time you express the order us going in for the next meal so if book is drained body will produce a bit more for the next feed so baby will have enough

I am not a snake person can look but def not touch or have one in the house
I remember staying at a mates once after a night out slept on the floor to wake facing an empty tank snake had escaped but I hadn't even noticed the tank going bed lol never got ready and home so fast when hung over lol
I'm a dog person as well we have a staff he's fab so protective over dd and me now I'm preg remember when we brought dd home he sat between her and visitors was quite funny totally understand why they are called the nanny dog

Thanks Jenny, im hoping its just an infection and fingers crossed they will have some antibiotics to help him kick it :thumbup:

Rah you must be so happy to have finished work now :happydance: i am written off sick this week and dunno if i will be back in but i dont officially finish for another 4 weeks :dohh:

I hope our dog is like that too :flower: he does like kids as he realises Kids = food :haha:

Can't believe I have actually finished didn't think I would ever see the end got 5 full weeks till due date this is going to be one clean sparkling house lol

hehe i just been on a cleaning spree too :haha: its nice to have the time to do it all :flower:

brrrrrrrr its cold today :cold:

I'm signed off too girls, I'm so sore all the time I don't know how I would physically work! Bought a baby bath today!
Only 20 days til April! I have never looked forward to the month of april so much in my life! X

Me either. Seem soo soo close doesnt it lol x

Hi well I have finished work today so can how relax and wait for baby

I b'fed dd till 10months did not leak/change size before she arrived
I intend to feed this time as well
They way I had feeding described to me was every feed baby has/time you express the order us going in for the next meal so if book is drained body will produce a bit more for the next feed so baby will have enough

I am not a snake person can look but def not touch or have one in the house
I remember staying at a mates once after a night out slept on the floor to wake facing an empty tank snake had escaped but I hadn't even noticed the tank going bed lol never got ready and home so fast when hung over lol
I'm a dog person as well we have a staff he's fab so protective over dd and me now I'm preg remember when we brought dd home he sat between her and visitors was quite funny totally understand why they are called the nanny dog

Lol mine cant escape. I have locks on the vivariums.

Thanks Jenny, im hoping its just an infection and fingers crossed they will have some antibiotics to help him kick it :thumbup:

Rah you must be so happy to have finished work now :happydance: i am written off sick this week and dunno if i will be back in but i dont officially finish for another 4 weeks :dohh:

I hope our dog is like that too :flower: he does like kids as he realises Kids = food :haha:[/QUOTE

Fingers crossed hun.

I left my work place. Id not be able to afford the childcare after baby is born. Plus its a min wage job, so unless I desparatly need to, id rather be a housewife for a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->