April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Yeh i think i did jen.

Doll: oooh going back pretty earlier hun. Once the little one is out are you taking some mat leave?

So I'm going back to work tomorrow till Elijah graduates from NICU. I luke the idea of having distractions. But worried about being able to pump every 3hrs.

Can understand why you want to go back I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all!
Check with hr I know my work have to provide a lockable room which is comfortable to express in and a separate fridge to put your milk in not where everyone puts their lunch!
I'm almost positive my breastfeeding mw told me that this is law in UK but was 3 years ago I stopped when I went back to work only because I work 13hr days with babies so when one cried well you can guess

Doll Elijah is adorable!!!!! And what a great birth weight!

Ladies you are all getting closer and I really really can't wait to start hearing about it and seeing pictures!

Olivia came home today, a day away from 5 weeks old! She's doing perfectly and an itty bitty 5 lbs but amazing! I'm doing great. My stress levels are so much better now that I have my two baby girls home together. My milk supply dropped to almost nothing, but I tried everything possible out there and it's back up again! I will give an updated picture soon! She's absolutely beautiful and looks like me :D Perfect angel. It was a scary processs the last 5 weeks though. She stopped breathing numerous times, and couldn't seem to get her off her oxygen or caffiene. But all is well now and I'm so overjoyed it's unreal almost. She's perfect!

That's fab news that she's home with her family must be amazing feeling after such a long 5 weeks
Autumn must be excited having her little sister home well untill all the crying starts

Well nothing to report here my back is slowly giving up on me
I still don't have a girls name so what's the bets my team yellow is pink just because I don't have a name lol

Awww Dessy thats fab news!!! So glad she is home with you now :hugs: cant wait for more pics!!! :flower:

Doll you are brave going back so soon but hopefully it will mean more time with Elijah when he comes home :hugs:

LOL Rah im sure once you see your gorgeous bubs a name will come to you :flower: i love the name Phoebe for a girl :thumbup:

Cherry hows your back pain hun? xxx

whoooo, congrats that baby is now home dessy ..

my back has eased off alot. on tuesday i had the midwife and see when they press so hard around your belly i think she manage to shift whatever wad causing the pain lol its been sore but not as sore. i need to take it easy though. i finishef my antibiotics and was told to take paracetamol to. if i gets worse ive to go to gp if still having problems ive to go to hospital. but i feel so much better. when she measured my belly it measured 27.3 cm so a week ahead lol think ill have a good size baby around 8lbs lol. yesterday i was having some period pains so im hoping not to long now lol. also got my third class today ekkk! xxx

hows everyone else xx

Im glad your feeling better hun :hugs: maybe Paige was resting on a nerve or something? :shrug: ooohhh exciting do you think she could be here soon then hun? :happydance:

Im so excited to meet DJ but a little scared too :wacko:

Yay dessy and olivia!!

And unfortunately I have to be back at work cause DH hasn't been able to find work. He has an interview today so fingers crossed!

Yay dessy and olivia!!

And unfortunately I have to be back at work cause DH hasn't been able to find work. He has an interview today so fingers crossed!

Aww no that must be such a worry for you :hugs: best of luck to hubby for his interview :flower:

I would like to think she wasnt to far off lol i told midwife about those period pains she thinks it might be the start of something to but doesnt want me to go to early lol. Im not to fussed now lol ill be 37 weeks on sunday so any day now would be nice.

Aww i see doll fingers crossed the interview goes well for him xxx

I would like to think she wasnt to far off lol i told midwife about those period pains she thinks it might be the start of something to but doesnt want me to go to early lol. Im not to fussed now lol ill be 37 weeks on sunday so any day now would be nice.

Aww i see doll fingers crossed the interview goes well for him xxx

:o OMG Cherry sooooo excited for you hun :happydance: they say they are term at 37 weeks so really wouldnt worry hun especially as your measuring ahead :hugs: wow this is super exciting news :hugs: keep us posted wont you hun xxxx

I so will lol. If im not on here ill be posting on facebook lol which you'll defo see. Just went for a nice hot bath so relaxed now :)

How have you been? xxxx

I'll be checking both loads LOL great idea to relax hun i hear it can help things along plus its good to relax now as you will need your energy for labor :hugs:

All good here, my bp was up again yesterday :dohh: but they let me home so they cant be too worried and i feel ok :thumbup: been getting a weird pesure in the lower bit of my bump like he is trying to get out LOL its not in my lady bits though so i dont think its anything more than a naughty little bean hanging around :haha: xxxx

Thank you ladies! He got the job!!! And it pays really well! So happy.

And cherry I had those period like pains from 28-29 weeks and a little bit.more watery discharge which now seems to have been amniotic fluid leaking. So I think she is coming!

Yaaaayyyy!!!!!! Ohh Doll im so happy for you :hugs: whoop! Congrats to hubby he must be so pleased :D even better that it pays so well :happydance: xxxx

Sm: thank you luv! Such a load of my shoulders!
Also forgot to mention they moved Elijah from NICU to the intermediate nursery which is the last stop before he comes home. There he has his own open room which can be closed off so a lot more room for DH and I. Also breast fed last night! He really latched on ouch lol he kept opening his mouth really wide and attacking my boob. The cutest thing ever! He is getting more and more active, alert etc. Ill post more pics later so you can just see the difference in him!

Awww bless him! Such great news and it must be nice to have some space and a bit of privacy :thumbup: Have they given you an idea when he might come home? Bless him, He needs his milk to grow strong :flower: so cute :flower:

Ooooh i keep seeing in the march thread the girls having period like pains to eeeek!

*come on paige i know you'll be here very very soon*

Congrats to your husband doll glad he got the job and it pays really well. :) Good news on baby to like Sm said more space for you guys :)..

I stop getting discharge last week but it pick up again this week :s so if im anything like you she could be here very very soon... :D:D:D:D:D

Sm if i dont post anything on facebook for a few days you know ive gone lol but ill probs posted something hahaha xx

ohhh Cherry i just cant wait to see you have your little bean in your arms :cloud9: cant believe how close she is now :happydance: look at that little cutie in your scan pic! She is going to be here so so soon :happydance: xxxxx

Hubby and i are convinced im going to still be sitting here at 42 weeks waiting for our little man :haha: I been reading up about when they are here, the magazine practical parenting & pregnancy has a book with it this month and its really good! Tells you all the bits n bobs to expect including the colour and frequency of their poop!

Im so happy for you Doll, it wont be long before he is home with you now :) And huge congrats on your o/h's job XD

Ohhhhhh Cherry, im excited and nervous for you, il be keeping my eyes open on fb for your updates :)

Im currently moody and tired, im not sleeping, and the other kids keep on waking up early due to the earlier sun rises....aaarrrrggggg.

On a good note, I have a new member to the scale family, I took him in from a friend yesterday :)

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/184817_168280796647659_1517778145_n_zps37b89e10.jpg

The kids got dressed up for red nose day yesterday
https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/537529_10151314884555264_957495516_n_zps60bb77f6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->