April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

I hate people that. My mum had got the treatment from a girl in macdonalds....Mum even said to the manager they have lost a customer due to her service towards my mum.

There was people who had been served and this girl was just watching the other assistant fixing up their meals. Mum stood for like 12 mins then the girl took the customer behind my mum. Mum let it go because she thought she didnt see her and the other customers were looking giving that look to say you were first how dare she lol. After she served that person mum went to give her order but girl was looking to the person behind her to take theirs :S... Mum kicked off and the manager came over. Mum explained to them and the girl said ' I thought she was getting served already' :s... Blind bitch lol.

Just shows you the manners of some people..

Anyways me and ryan have order a domino's i make sure i got spicey chicken wings to and so did he... I never eat the sauce so he takes it.. Hahahaha should have heard him just scream out from the spicey-ness lol.. Im hoping this works a treat for pages. I had chicken curry yesterday but i wasnt feeling to good so i never finished that off lol.

i can't belive how stupid some people are lol, trust it happen to me today though, the one day OH isn't with me. mmmmm dominoes, you're making my mouth water :haha: have a slice for me :winkwink:
I'll have to settle with some soup i can't swallow anything with this sore throat :nope:

I had a slice for you lol only managed 3 slices so i popped the rest in the fridge for now lol Ohhh soup it the best for sore throats and ice cream lol

Lol, I've got a draw in the freezer dedicated to ice pops/lollies and ice creams :haha: I ate three cornettos the other day :blush: I've been awake since 7, had a bath cleaned the bathroom and my bedroom. Even got a toothbrush and scrubbed the taps and window frames.. Hoovered everywhere and put two drynite mats on the bed incase my water breaks, I know I'd forget do it if I didn't do it today when I saw them under the cot. now I've tierd myself out so I'm lying on the bed deciding what to eat :haha:

Hi ladies unless I'm mistaken just read on a new thread that cherrybumps waters have gone... Good luck hon if this is right x

Hi ladies unless I'm mistaken just read on a new thread that cherrybumps waters have gone... Good luck hon if this is right x

Ohhh WOW!!!!!!!!! Thanks for this Apple!!! I hadnt seen the post! Best of luck Cherry xxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How is Isaiah Vidal? And yay if cherry is on labor
hahaha smanderson all the bubs coming early!

Elijah is coming home today or tomorrow! Can't wait!!

Don't worry smanderson I will prob go over so be here tIll may chatting on my own lol

Great news elijah coming home x

LOL Rah me too :wacko: I cant believe how many babies are here already!

Doll thats fantastic news!!! Bet you cant wait to get him home now :flower: whats the thing you have been looking forward to the most about him being home?

Im going to be so bored today, i really wanna go shopping but everything is closed! :dohh: guess i'll have to busy myself cleaning instead double dohh!! :dohh:

Don't worry samanderson I have a feeling my baby has no intention of arriving any time soon! Have terrible guilts after eating an Easter egg for breakfast! Poor baby.
I wish we knew how cherry was getting on! I'm dying to find out!
Doll that's great news!! I bet your so excited! He has done so well! Xx

smanderson: the thing I've probably most look forward to is holding him and moving him around without all the wires and monitors attached to him. And dress him in cute clothes and of course stare at him endlessly.

LOL Rooster i just had a toffee crisp for lunch :haha: was very yummy :thumbup: i dont think bubs minds, he does a little wiggle when i eat chocolate :haha:

I think Cherry is still in hospital but her and Paige are doing well i saw a pic on FB and she is gorgeous :flower: not sure how long she is likely to be in there though :shrug: must be difficult for her to get online in hospital :dohh:

Aww Doll thats so lovely :flower: it must be difficult having cuddles with all the wires, i never thought of that :dohh: will keep everything crossed he comes home today :hugs: what a lovely Easter present :happydance:

Do you have many outfits for him? I have been awful buying DJ outfits and he not here yet LOL i have put a ban on myself for buying any more until he is here and we know what size he is :haha:

Well today I put the cot up and re arranged a few things ready mattress is coming on thurs so will wash everything and get it all set up then and I will pack the hospital bag on Thursday as well
Been counting in my ball for 2 hrs feel quite sore now lol bouncing too hard prob lol

I have hardly been on my ball lately :dohh: really need to just get on with it and go on there but its so much more comfy on the couch :blush: also i STILL not been to any antenatal classes :wacko: cant seem to get motivated to go :dohh: will try again this week :thumbup:

my bags have been packed for weeks LOL i have no idea whats in them now but there are some useful things im sure :haha: as long as there is something for bubs to come home in and something to give birth in the rest can be sorted i guess :shrug:

I much prefer the sofa to the ball too! ;) I'm so bad with that ball!
I litirally eaten chocolate all day!
I don't think I have enough clothes for baby yet and its hard when you don't know the sex. Realised today my baby vests are all up to a 7lb baby So unless I'm very lucky having a little baby I don't think any of them will fit it! X

All the babies are coming! Can't wait what all of your babies,will look like!

We got Elijah home today and it's amazing getting to just take him and move him around! It's also very odd having him home. He is fed, changed, content and sleeping so what do we do now? It's all so confusing lol I'm going back to work tomorrow howeverbecause we are waiting for a better job offer for dh. Once he gets one I give my 2 week notice.

LOL Rooster, glad im not the only one dodging the ball :haha: its mad how some shops have new baby up to 7lb when loads of babies are 7-8lb :dohh: maybe pick up a couple of packs of 0-3 month onesies/vests so your covered :thumbup:

I sometimes wish we had waited to find out what we are having but i just dont have the patience, will be an amazing surprise for you though :flower:

Doll congratulations on taking Elijah home :hugs: so pleased for you hun thats fab news :happydance: bless hom being all content and non fussy :flower: now you can just relax and enjoy him :happydance:

Shame you have to go back to work so soon but it sounds like its for the benefit of your lil family and hopefully a better offer will come in for hubby soon :flower:

Thsys fab news that Elijah is now home now you can really enjoy him xx

I haven't brought much this time round we still have unisex vests (20) and baby grows (10) all vests are first size up to 10lb grows are 0-3 dd was long so the first size didn't fit in length
Got a few new bits which dd picked for the hospital then will buy pink/blue

I'm quite sore today think baby may of moved down a bit wont know till next week when at mw

Omg I'm going to have a baby this month excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->