April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Hi girls!
Rag I'm glad baby sounds like its heading in the right direction!
Cherry I need to go to the loo like 20 times a night for a dribble of pee! It's so frustrating I could almost cry! I hate using my ball too! I'm getting tired and fed up!
Feel like I have been beaten up down there ATM, feels all bruised and uncomfortable to walk or lie down!
Hope everyone else is well??
Does anyone else's baby get hiccups about 5 times a day or is my baby just silly? X

Hi girls!
Rag I'm glad baby sounds like its heading in the right direction!
Cherry I need to go to the loo like 20 times a night for a dribble of pee! It's so frustrating I could almost cry! I hate using my ball too! I'm getting tired and fed up!
Feel like I have been beaten up down there ATM, feels all bruised and uncomfortable to walk or lie down!
Hope everyone else is well??
Does anyone else's baby get hiccups about 5 times a day or is my baby just silly? X

If i push down on my pubic bone, it feels sore and bruised, its been like that for a while, i only noticed it when the midwife was pressing there to measure the fundal height. What do hiccups feel like? I can't say I've felt them :nope:

Only felt hicups a few times or at least what I think they are
Im in bed given up for today I feel really off think this cold is coming back not going got all aches and pains in abdo and pelvic area

Oh man that would be hard to tell on pink tissue eh. Ive not lost mines yet either. Just have this symptom spotting lol

Im pushing myself to get on this ball lol. few miner cramps/pains was little sore and my belly when tight for few seconds :s. Randomly...

for me the hiccups feel like little tiny pops really down low next to my pubic bone area since her head is down there. but other people describe is has a heartbeat pulsing feeling. I kind of get why now to lol.. Paige has always hiccups so is normal for me to feel them as much.

Yes the hiccups feel like cherry discribes, like a regular pulse. Sometimes they are weak and other times they are strong! X

Cherry.... please push this baby girl out? I really can't wait! You sound like your getting close. I peep on here everyday in my spare minutes JUST to see if there's anything new!

Doll... I meant to ask you, did you have painful contractions?

Also for all you first time mummy's.... my first pregnancy, I had no real signs of labor except stomach tightenings without cramping, pain, diarrhea, like anything at all. When I got to the hospital I was 6cm dilated already.

The only reason I knew I was in labor this time was because I was on strict bed rest in the hospital for 3 weeks with nurses and doctors up my ass 10 times a day! ... so I beg you all please watch for more than just the obvious because with my experience... it wasn't obvious AT ALL.

Hi all, wow taken a while to catch up, everyone getting near now. I'm due week today:)
Constipation been a problem last couple of weeks tmi ;), def worse if I eat White bread so avoiding that at the min...

I've still not heard about my scan..never got a letter just told to ring as it needed doing ASAP.. So annoying seen as consultant said she wanted it done to check size of baby, 7 days to go they better get move on..I want to go natural anyway but it's the principle.. Spoke to 3 different people yesterday.. They are going to get it this morning !

Well up date on self... Getting quite strong braxton hicks.. OH took me to shop for few bits n bobs yesterday to get me out of house n I had about 5 BH in space of half HR.. Not painful but uncomfortable.. Def know the diffrence from them n real with being my third.. I got them with my last pregnancy at the end and baby was out after an HR after waters broke,,. I'm having loads more this time so might be another quick one ..,

LO gets hiccups all the time , quite funny how you get to know them whilst carrying them.. Me and OH laugh as LO seems to protest when I lie on my right I'm bed.. We say it's a sign of things to come lol...

We r team yellow so getting really excited now to meet our little one and find out if our little baby is pink or blue :) xx

Lol i wish she's hurry up and come to lol. I will defo keep eye out for all signs though. I was little sore every now and then around my bump but it past. Think my belly has stretch to the limit now lol.

Will be keeping you all posted as much as possible through out the day's as i dont do anything but sit in my seat watch crappy tv and do that odd bit of house work lol.

Oooooh there is alot of April babies being born on one of the groups on facebook lol im in 3 april baby groups on there lol. And one of our lovely ladies gave birth eeeeek!!! not saying who ill let her say she posted not to long ago on facebook so happy for her :) xxxxx

Dessy: before or during? a few weeks prior my contractions were mild to moderate but only in my back very period type pains. During once I hit active labor which lasted for 3 hrs they went very quickly from moderate to PAINFUL. but it took 4.5 hrs from when my water broke for the active labor to start.

37 weeks today yay I'm full term
I feel awful need to get rid of this cough and cold was jn bed at 9 last night and was woken at 9 by the phone this morning

37 weeks today yay I'm full term
I feel awful need to get rid of this cough and cold was jn bed at 9 last night and was woken at 9 by the phone this morning

Congrats on being term Rah! Hope you get better soon! Sounds like you got a good rest last night. Can't wait for more babies to start popping! I wonder who is next?! X:haha:

Whoop for term Rah lol xxx

One of the girls from our thread had a baby dunno if it was last night or the early hours of today. Im not going to say who as i dont wanna steal her thunder lol But baby is super cute x

Whoop for term Rah lol xxx

One of the girls from our thread had a baby dunno if it was last night or the early hours of today. Im not going to say who as i dont wanna steal her thunder lol But baby is super cute x

exciting! cant wait to find out who and see the baby!:happydance:

Congrats on term Rah :)

Anyone else feeling quite clingy with o/h's? I feel like I don;t really want him to be far away from me now, and I find I want to cuddle more, which is odd for me lmao.

Oh started a new job 30 mins away about 4 weeks ago and I hate it he used to work 5 mins away now takes him ages as he has to go on motorway
Think its effecting him as well everyday he's texting not like him and telling me to ring when things are happening so he can get back as if I wouldn't ha ha

He's text 2ce about the scan already if twas his old job he would be there with me but I'm on my own :-(

The dog however wont leave me alone ha ha

I wish there was a guy to give me a hug lol. Apart from Ryan. Since we're not together and he sorta like moving on. which i know it going to happen anyways. And i do like someone else but hey ho im not rushing into that lol. Would be nice to have a nice smoochy night with someone.

I promised to meet up with this person once i had Paige lol because everything we had arrange to hook up something always came up lol. And its pretty close to my due date so i dont wanna go to far either.

I keep having random dreams about cuddle up to someone lol must mean im ready to move on myself haha lol xxx

Apple i hope you hear about your scan soon hun :flower: do you think your strong BH are a sign things are starting up? Your LO sounds like mine LOL he dont like me laying on my right either, he tends to stick his bumbum out when i try to shuffle over to my right to give my left hip a rest :dohh:

Jenny I feel sad every time my hubby leaves the house and im home alone :( silly but i would be happy if he was by my side all day every day at the minute LOL normally i like bumbling along in our little routine but im feeling unsettled at the minute...yesterday i had that feeling like...this is the last time its just us! Feels like bubs isnt far off but i dunno why :shrug:

Rah my dog is on my case too! If he isnt sitting right next to me he is staring at me LOL he even refuses to go on a walk without me (cute unless your feeling really rough and cant be arsed to go on the walk LOL) what happened at your mw appointment yesterday? xxx

Cherry thats great your feeling ready to move on hun :hugs: hopefully not long till Paige comes and you can snuggle her all the time :flower:

I had my mw appointment today and after all my high BP issues its gone right down :happydance: ...only now its so low they have told me to be careful when i get up as it might make me faint LOL typical but on the plus side it shows these tablets are working :thumbup:

thanks hun.

Thats typical lol just be carefull though.

Im little achy, but ive now pinch the couch from ryan and got my dose of cola lol. Gonna use and abuse this couch and relax lol. xxx

Mw yesterday thought head down but to one side so arranged for me to go to hospital today for scan and mw app as soon as mw felt position she said head is def down no doubt about it sent me for the scan and everything is fine baby is def head down no mistaking it and its not spine to spine which is all good means I can still have waterbirth at this point*Baby was so active in scan and has not stopped since*Got my aromatherpy oils to start using as well slowly to start with as prob won't do much till 38/39 weeks*
So I sm one happy bunny at the mo

LOL enjoy that couch hun :flower: i know its like my body is laughing at me sometimes :haha:

Rah thats fantastic news :happydance: so pleased for you hun :hugs: what a good bubby :flower: what aromatherapy oils do you have? What are they for?
im gonna have a lavender bath tonight and hope it will help me sleep through the night :thumbup: work tomorrow and thursday so i need to make sure i get at least some sleep :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->