April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

It's April girls!!! Feels like I have been waiting for this month for ages!!
Great news Doll getting to take him home, must be lovely x

Yaaaayyy FINALLY its April!!!!!!!! Been waiting for this month since 9th August :haha:

Now come on April babies we are ready for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Arrrggg I have not been in here for ages, I must of clicked unsubscribe by accident grrrrrrrrrr.

Huge congrats on taking your little boy home Doll!!!!!!

Yay for April, I have 22 days untill my section :)

22 days Jenny! How exciting! Must be nice to know an actual date!
I feel like time is standing still! Seems to have been the 1st of April now for weeks! X

oh god, this day feels like its never ending.. so i'm dreading the next 25 :haha: It does seem that far away when you say that youre due at the end of the month, but OH decided to tell me that if i go to 42 weeks I have 40 days left :dohh: I really can't see her coming early at all.

Ha ha that's how I'm thinking now 38 weeks tomorrow so 14 days left but aiming for the 26th as they let you go 10 days over so I'm on 27 days left

the only good thing is i've been convinced i'm 35 weeks this week, not 36, so that put me in a good mood when i noticed :haha:

LOL today really has gone slow!!! Especially as we went to Ikea and it was rammo so everywhere we turned there were people and we couldnt move! Soooooo annoying...then we FINALLY made it to the tills and some awkward git was there taking hours to pay :wacko: then we got stuck in traffic on the way home only to get in and realise we had run out of food and had to do the food shop :dohh:

Still, i suppose it was nice to have stuff to do, am dreading tomorrow, hubby is back at work so i'll be lonely...we have a scan which will be nice but he cant come so my mum is coming with me :thumbup: then i need to find things to fill my days till the baby comes...anyone got any tips? xxx

Hi ladies, finally reached due date today!!!
I really hope something happens soon.. Hoping for a
call from hospital, was expecting one one Thursday but never happened , then bank holiday:(
I'm sure I can't go on much longer I'm so uncomfortable now.. Absolutely no chance of turning over in bed.. So uncomfortable..they thought LO was aprox 9.5 last week
so surely should even do a sweep soon..
We just really want to meet our little baby .. I know I will be anxious anyway but just keep worrying that LO might get stuck if it gets too big..

Think I need to just chill :) A bit..
Going to get bouncing on that ball again :) we have tried all tricks to get things moving with no joy, no sign of plug or show.. Going to go
for another walk today :)

Just getting impatient now as we are team yellow :)

Come on baby .. We want a cuddle xxxx !!

I just hope she waits till section date:-/ iv had a really painful lower back since yesterday, soft bowel movements, and some intense braxton hicks :-/

Jenny what will they do if ur labour starts before section date? Will u have to go in to have a section early?

Hope LO stays put for you x

Jenny what will they do if ur labour starts before section date? Will u have to go in to have a section early?

Hope LO stays put for you x

Yeah they will have too, there is no way I can have baby naturally, and they won't let me try either, as iv had 2 previous sections.

Thanks hun, I hope she does too.

Apple Congrats on hitting your due date hun :hugs: i hope things get moving for you soon :flower: your hospital sounds terrible, what has your midwife said about it all? cant believe they havent even done a sweep for you yet :nope:

Jenny i'm keeping everything crossed for you that you can get to your section date :hugs: and you keep resting and try not to do too much :hugs: xxx

I have decided i really really want to be induced, i dont care when just want to KNOW when this baby is coming rather than waiting around unsure :wacko: i dont think its something we can choose though is it LOL :dohh: Wish we could though :haha:

I have been under consultant care due to SPD for few weeks but seen 3 different ones..
After mixed information and calls not being returned I called my midwife.. It's been awkward as my midwife was away for a month on holiday and I havnt been followed up properly.. Anyway she has now spoke wih a senior midwife who was brilliant and really rassuring..
She is going to talk to my consultant ( which apparently i havnt seen yet lol) and hopefully
call me back today.. She read through my notes and it was obvious that others hadn't by look
in her face.. She told me not to worry, gave me several numbers to contact her.. So just waiting now..
Hopefully get a call today.. We will see:)

Hope all u other ladies are doing well n feeling ok..
Oh and been told baby Is back to back.. Any tips to swing it round appreciated
xxx

Wow Apple thats awful, they basically just left you to it!! Keep us posted when you get a call and make sure you call her if you not heard anything by maybe 4pm! They cant keep leaving you like this :growlmad: you are very calm about the whole thing, i would be marching down there and getting VERY cross with them! Then again...im one MASSIVE hormone at the minute LOL

Have you looked on spinningbabies.com i think its mainly for breach babies but maybe something on back to back? Do you think this could mean a section? xxxx

I wont be doing much at all lol. Im so tired and my back hurts too much do be doing lots.
I really wana go swimming, but I cant justify buying a new costume at this stage of pregnancy

Owww how annoying, i have one that i have hardly used, wish i could just send it to you :dohh: i bought it intending to do weekly swimming but when all the BP issues started and SPD i just stopped...silly really as i love swimming :nope:

Mothercare might have some still in their sale? I got mine for £14 in the sale a few months ago :thumbup:

Dd was back to back they told me to lean forward all the time and if I can get on all 4s the back is the heaviest part of baby do will swing round they do say a high % will spin in labour just don't labour on your back as that won't help
Tbh I didn't bother and just lay In bed that's why she didn't spin
I'm trying this time though

38 weeks today feel like in going into the 2ww symptom spotting again will be driving myself mad lol

Hey ladies, im home and little sore. little bit worried about this dam scar to now as it was bleeding a little :| i rang mum to find out if that can happen as its freaked me out. ive been doing things like normal in the house not really thinking about the scar mums thinks ive over done it and probs stretch the stitches while bending over :(.. see midwife again tomorrow so ill asked then place ive been told im not allowed to walk to far as my body wont be able to handle it yet :(.

Here my birth story for everyone else:

Friday even i was just about to stand up and go pee after watching eastenders as you do lol. As i stood up this gush of liquid came running down and i said to Ryan ( i think i just wet myself but im not sure it was even pee) so i wobble to the loo. (If my waters, no pee oh crap) lol He rang his mum and i rang my mum while sitting on the loo. My plug was coming out as i wipe also. I was leaking quite alot of fluid which was still going as i got to hospital. Ryan rand the hospital up for me as i couldnt get out from being stuck inthe toilet and was told to come right now. We waited for his mum to pick us up which was just after 9 i think it was.
We picked up my mum and then headed to the hospital.

I was having contractions about a mind after my waters went and each one was getting stronger and they were coming closer together to.

We arrived at the hospital and i struggle to get out the chair as i was still leaking fluid i can to take a toilet with me so i didnt soak the car.

Waited for about 15-20 mins before getting seen as i stood up to follow the lady i had another big gush got to the loo and i had to pee into a bowl for them to check it :S lol my pj's were completely soaking (also should mention that i had changed my underwear like 3 times before leaving the house. My first pair of pjs were soaked so i put leggins on they were soaked so another pair pjs to the hosp lol).

Was then taking into another room to have my cervix checked and she felt around my bump. She said that paige was lying in breech position and was going to get someone else to check also as i told her about my 36 weeks app and my midwife noting it down as she was head down still :s i then got a scan to get her position and it was right she was breech. Heading back to the room i was in i was having a very strong contraction and could barely move. When my cervix was checked i was 2cm (i forgot to say this first) we waited in the room for a bit as i was still contracting strong, was giving pain killers which never kick in. I was then told id have to have a section and they told me what was going to happen etc. I had little cry to myself was i was scared to hell of having a section....

Some guy came in and told me what was going to happen when i got up there and how much longer i had to wait until they were prep up. Was about 10-15 mins later before we were taking up stairs. Have to say once my back gown came off all my modest went out the window .

I was put on a bench for the to put the epidural in my back. was little sore as you have you have you back arched right and i was trying not to focus on my contractions at the same time.

[Baby woke up lol so its taking extra 40 odd mins to get this post finished]

Finally after getting those jags in my back and helped to lay down and wired up to machines. My op started.

By 00.10am Paige was born into the world 30th March 2013 weighing in at 6lb 10oz (midwife said she'd weight 8 pound something lol)

Took ages to stitch me back together and we were off to a on site thing as they could get my heartrate monitor right through the op so i was hook to a monitor for a while before being taking of onto a labor ward.

Last few days have been a total blur but it was worth it. although on the 3rd i was really constipated and felt like crap and had mention to the midwife about going to the loo so much i did had some diarrhea so i was moved into a single room with a toliet attached. Felt like i had a virus because they had to wash there hands coming in and out or the room and wear a apron to. they thought it could have been something else but im glad it wasnt. was hard to go to the loo with a baby and no one to watch her lol most of the time it was gas trapped lol but it was super on comfy.

Glad im home now, Paige is a handful but i wouldnt change her for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->