April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Dam i just forgot everything i read :(

Congrats on the induction date hun. good to know you have a date unless he comes before hand lol.

I have to say its true that your still emotion after birth to lol i fine my self little teary lol just random tv soaps

Wow doll i though Paige was eating so much and like your little man to often lol.

I gave her 30ml of breast milk earlier and an hour later she took an oz of another bottle :S. Midwife did say its normal though as he belly is expanding so ryan has put her bottle up to 90ml to lol

Your little man is super cute too. I cant help myself taking piks aswell. How does he sleep at night?

Paige wakens up takes a feed and change and then wont go down for like 2 hours and scream like hell at some points then she'll finally go down for an hour or 2 and then wakens up again this goes on until 5am/7am and then she sleeps all day until like 12(noon) she wakes for a feed then hour or 2 later she down for good few hours lol.

Just few piks i took :).

Attachments

• 908756_10200820332407633_804252116_n.jpg
    908756_10200820332407633_804252116_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Paige day 3.jpg
    Paige day 3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 909308_10200820322207378_536430000_n.jpg
    909308_10200820322207378_536430000_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
Rah DJ isnt due till 22nd so its only another 4 days for you hun and Jennys section is around the same time so we will probs all pop at the same time :happydance:

YAY a wax buddy :happydance: hehe i booked the soft wax or whatever its called in the hope its less painful :wacko: probably just the same as a normal one though haha ohh and the lady said she hopes it dont kick start labor haha...wonder what she would do if it did!! haha :haha:

Im glad mine hasnt popped out ...makes me cringe, even the thought of it! :sick:

Jenny sounds like your LO is trying to break out early :thumbup: at least you know they will do a section for you though even if its not on the planned date :thumbup:

Doll how adorable!! Elijah is so so teeny tiny bless his heart! He looks so small in his car seat :hugs: How did you introduce him to your pets? Im not sure how to go about introducing DJ to our dog...our first baby LOL maybe if we dont make a fuss the dog will just accept him? :shrug:

Thanks Cherry, im so pleased to know for sure he will be here by then but if he comes sooner its a bonus :happydance: and i gotta say Paige is seriously cute :flower:

All these gorgeous babies are making me broody!!! Sooo cant wait for DJ now!! well...i can wait till Saturday :haha::winkwink:

I cried while making dinner :-( lol my back and pelvis hurt that much. Im walking like a gorilla that has shat itself.

Doll and cherry what lovely pics :-D

LOL Jenny i been walking like that for a while now :rofl: blinkin SPD making me waddle about like that!! Its worse at night and in the mornings for some reason :dohh: poor you though hun, must be pretty awful pain to reduce you to tears though hun :hugs: does paracetamol help at all? I know, lame!! I wouldnt usually bother with it for a headache but its about all we are allowed these days :dohh:

Nah iv tried paracetamol, it didn't do anything. I wonder if this is spd? Il moan at my midwife about it at the appointment tomo.

Sm on my last appointment I said I will be ready to drop and when she pulls the skin tight will be in babies head freaked her out lol

I have been given co codamol which is helping loads for spd

All these baby pics just make me want baby to arrive asap

We introduced our dog slowly let him smell something baby had worn but I think he knew he just sat at the endow the Moses basket and didn't move sat between visitors and dd as soon as we would we would give treats from dd so pretend she was giving them even though weeks old to ensure he knew dd was ranked above him in the pack if that makes sense
He is so protective its cute to watch hope he's the same with this one even though he knows what its going to grow up to ha ha poor dog is mithered

Finally got a return call from hospital from senior midwife!! First time !! Lol She spoke to one of top docs. Or so she says :) as apparently my consultant ..that I have never met has gone on holiday :) say no more..
Anyway I'm being seem by dr n midwife this morning first thing and they are going to come up with a plan :) do fingers crossed x

Doll & cherry amazing pics ((hugs)) xx

Can't wait now to meet our little bundle.. Pink or blue??? Who knows :) exciting xx

Hope all u other ladies have a nice
day xx

Jenny hope your midwife can help you out with the pain hun :hugs: will keep my fingers crossed they will give you co codamol for the pain if it is SPD :flower:

LOL Rah can you imagine!!! :sick: haha i bet she freaked :haha: hopefully they will be so worried about sending us in to labor they will be gentle :haha:

I think the treats will work with our dog, he is very food driven LOL will have to pick up some of his fave treats on the way home from the hospital :haha: then spoil him with them when we get home :thumbup: he loves our nieces and nephews so hopefully he will be ok with baby, may be a bit jealous losing some of the attention though :wacko:

Apple...Finally!! A call back :happydance: Good luck at your appointment hun :hugs: let us know how you get on :flower:

I wont take co codamol, it makes me so ill.

Im even more grumpy today. Had no sleep last night due to hubby having a cough and coughing in my face all night, I gave up at 5am and got up. I wana kill him!!

Apple hope the app goes well and you get the plan you want

Sm what dog have you got? Treats work wonders lol

Jenny I try to only take the co codamol before bed to get some sleep as I can't lie down without pain
Hubby has had that cough going on 3 weeks now I got ear plugs best thing ever lol
Only thing is dd is starting with it again but only when she is sleeping was very tempted to sleep at my mum's the other week I found our settee is not as comfy as I thought ha ha

Well off to do a bit of shopping dads birthday tomorrow so need to get something no idea what though but mum is talking me so I'm not struggling with crutches and dd who tries to help move them for me ha ha

Awww booo poor you Jenny :hugs: i bet your mega grumpy with hubby for keeping you up all night :growlmad: could you take a nap today?

Rah we have a Rhodesian ridgeback (he's massive and orange LOL) how about you? Hope you manage to find something nice for your dad :flower: im looking after my nieces today and have decided im going to take them out for lunch as a nice treat for the (and me LOL) :happydance:

I have a staffy he's so laid back its mad only heard him bark a handful of times
I do wonder how these gangs get them so aggressive when I look at him I'm not sure he would know what to do lol

LOL it is the owner and not the dog defo! people get funny about our dog cos he is so massive, its really annoying cos he is the soppiest dog ever and would rather give you a big cuddle than anything else :haha:

Hey ladies just thought i'd show my pp pik day 4 and day 6 i put day 5 on bumps thread by mistake

this is a difference in this piks inst there cause my scales havent moved lol

Attachments

• 4 day pp.jpg
    4 day pp.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 907902_10200825373573659_55449465_n.jpg
    907902_10200825373573659_55449465_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
Omg def a difference scales are mean go off how your clothes feel
You look fab !!

Hello ladies, finally got seen by someone that made sense today.. :) female dr really nice, did sweep.. Said I was 2 cm dilated, plan to do another Tuesday an induction booked for next Friday making me term plus 10.. At least I have a plan now..;)

Don't know about u ladies but I seem to be starving all the time lol.. N boobs are really sore.. Just
wonder if it body getting ready :)

Loads of BH and don't know if I'm just super observant now had sweep but they def seem stronger to the point where I have started counting them .. They are roughly
every 9 mins.. You never know..:)

Cherry did I read right that u have given Paige expressed out of a
bottle? Are u breast feeding as
well? I really want to do this if I can but been told to Breast feed for a while before introducing bottle
but this would be a nightmare for
me. I havnt bfed b4 so all new to me. It's just with having two boys
already it would be great to be able to let oh feed sometimes.

Spd ladies...u have my sympathy.. It's been a pain.. There is no way I can turn in bed, put socks on,
stairs a nightmare..nothing seems to touch it. As if we havnt got enough to put up with lol xx

I wont take co codamol, it makes me so ill.

Im even more grumpy today. Had no sleep last night due to hubby having a cough and coughing in my face all night, I gave up at 5am and got up. I wana kill him!!

((hugs)) men !!

I was breastfeeding for only one day in hospital as she wouldnt stay latch on and i got so upset the next morning i was crying. felt so embarrassed to.. So i asked for a bottle to started feeding formula best choice i made. i give her the bottle not the boob for breast milk. I expressed into the bottle it comes with but i forgot to sterlize the darn teat lol so i pop it into the wee tub that comes with it for just now.

Im off to get my jag soon and hoping to get the nurse to peek at my scar to lol just cause i noticed this plastic thread hanging out a little bit not sure if it normal or not as i aint been looking down there lol.

Thanks hun. I noticed a bit of the difference when i look in the mirror to but i think because your still bleeding lol extra fluid for the weight :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->