April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Awww congratulations hun can't wait to see some pics

Will be no one on this thread soon will all be on the baby thread!!
Bouncing on ball again think I might pop it and give up lol

Rah, I feel for you! Hope yr LO comes soon! Me and DH had sex the night before the contractions started, not sure if that help or not. X

Samanderson we called him Byorn. X

Awwww lovely name Rooster :flower: cant wait to see his lil pic :happydance:

Rah I know what you mean LOL im starting to feel like the last of the dinosaurs :haha: im only just hitting 39 weeks today but i really feel like i have been pregnant for about 10 years!!! dont give up on the ball, im sure it all helps :thumbup:

Eugh feel sick this morning :( couldnt pretend to sleep any longer and dragged myself out of bed at 6am :dohh: this baby is very heavy i think he might be bigger than they said in the scans cos he is super heavy and stops me breathing properly if i lie on my back now :wacko: he is still trying to escape out my side...i have tried telling him the exit is further down but he's clearly not listening! :dohh: x

Tried the last two nights with hubby but failed he's too tired yeah what ever will just jump him tonight ha ha

Rooster what was your girls name? I'm still stuck lol

Sm could just be the way he lies now when your on our back I can't go on my back haven't for months as it feels like I'm about to snap

I had a bad nights sleep up every 2 hrs for the loo and waking in pain in my hips every hr or so meaning I had had to turn over and the event that is
Dd has been up since 6:30 playing in her room but back to pre school today so 6 whole hrs to myself yay

Due date tomorrow I still think it should be Thursday but Thats what they are going off I'm still convince no baby till the weekend although I'm sure I felt a bh last night if so 1st one I felt!!

Im starting to wonder if i should start to become a sex pest too LOL :haha: hope your right and he is just being awkward rather than gigantic LOL :thumbup: your due date seems to have come round super fast! I wish mine would rock round so fast :thumbup: 6 days to go :happydance: i cant see you making it to the weekend hun, especially if you been up in the night with aches and pains :thumbup: you never know, today could be the day :happydance:

Can't be today I have plans ha ha going looking at a car -like I know that I'm looking for only ever got new cars (dad works for ford) a 2nd hand none ford is something new think will get dad to come with me
Then I need to clean windows since dd has yogurt on the French doors

Rah my girl name was Amelie-rose. I have to say I felt like a whale when I dtd with DH but worth it. X

LOL Rah! Too busy for labor today :haha::winkwink: defo get your dad to help with the car though, sounds like its his area of expertise! I always get my dad to help when im getting a car, not that he really knows much about them but makes me feel better :flower:

Rooster i feel like a whale at the best of times, cant imagine how DH would even get close enough to dtd :haha::blush: hows your little man this morning? Is he snoozing away?

Yay!! congrats Rooster. Lovely name to. wow that was pretty fast uh.. you did awesome :)

I feel like have this group arent here no more lol and its just us 4 lol now 2 of us had lo's 2 to go lol. I wonder how everyone else is getting on.

So far from this group i know that me, doll.. I cant mind if apple had her lo lol and now rooster. I cant remember anyone else thats shocking lol.

Well i kind of co-slept with paige last night have to say best sleep ever lol until 6am when she didnt wanna go back to sleep until 8.30 lol fighting her tired eyes lol.. She fussy's in her sleep to i dunno if she has trapped wind or something.

As we finished our first box of milk off which is different from the next 3 mum picked up the comfort aptamil instead of the normal. ryan is moaning about it because its got medical needs or some crap on the front its for colic and constipated babies lol.. when i read the back of it sounds like paige has bit of colic but i said just to be safe and stop him moaning ill ask midwife on thursday lol but thats all wee have to use right now so better make use of that and the breastmilk lol..

Weird i never felt like a whale at all lol.. not i just feel like ive got spares tires hahahaha

Ohhh i need a nap Ryan has to get his butt up soon. i dont wanna fall asleep in this seat lol not to comfy either.

Well on another note i hope my wage slip showes today i rang on friday being furstated about not having it and needing it for tomorrow. They said it was posted out thursday so techically it should be here today or tomorrow :( if its tomorrow thats no good as my mail doesnt come until after ive had this app lol..

They asked me to get ryan to bring his in also which i dont understand.. we're not a couple no more and he's just a lodger in my house/ helping with paige so i was applying for this as a single claim which ill need to say tomorrow when we go in.. No point in putting it in a joint claim we dont share money or anything plus i pay all the rent/tax myself and buy us food since he cant afford to. not to mention gas/electric man i pay out to much..

Sorry for my rant ladies i get furstated over these things lol

My Gorgeous baby Isla...

Attachments

• ISLA.jpg
    ISLA.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • ISLA 1.jpg
    ISLA 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
Hey CC, Congrats on your little girl. Super cute.

Good to hear from you hope your keeping well xxxx

Just to give you ladies heads up changing...Well updating front page lol. so ill need to go all the way back to some post to find out who's had there lo's lol going to take me few hours i think hahaha lol xxx

Congratulations CC she is adorable and i love the name so pretty :flower: she's gorgeous too!! Have you seen the April/spring babies link in the baby forum section? Cant wait to join you all over there...im pretty sure my bump has dropped even more today :happydance: hope thats a good sign :flower:

Cherry i know what you mean, seems we are missing a lot of ladies, its quite shocking when you look at the front page :wacko: although im pretty sure most of the ladies have had their babies now cos i love reading the that wa it stories! :blush:

what is co sleeping? is it just when they sleep in the bed with you? sorry im bin a bit thick today LOL whats the difference between normal and comfort aptamil? i got the blue bottle that says its for new borns just in case i cant BF :thumbup:

your lucky not to feel like a whale, im like a ship i have this ginomous front that turns corners before i do...by about 5 minutes!!!!

Hope your pay slip turns up soon hun :hugs: so annoying when your counting on the post! will keep everything crossed it comes today :flower: You are good letting Ryan stay there for free and feeding him too!!! I hope he appreciates how good you are to him!?!?

I just hoovered the door mat!!! WTF is wrong with me LOL i am about to do the sofa too :wacko:

I didn't finisih the front page yet lol So if i've missed anyone out im sorry. I ran to my door as the mail came lol. I got my bounty pictures although the close up pic im not so kean on lol cant remember whom choose it wasnt me lol..

And i got MY WAGE SLIP!!!!! but now that ive seen the gross pay i wanna slap myself lol.. Cause i only work my contract hours from aug onwards i forgot about the overtime i had done. which has put me up to over 7000 for the year. I told the guy on the phone your lucky if i even get 5500 a year lol and it will be less for this coming year :(.. for the mount he said i would get im sure its going to be less now grrr.. Ill mention this tomorrow when i go over the council lol. Formula milk isnt cheap lol well aptimal defo isnt its nearly 10 pound a box :(. so that money will be handy for that. plus once i get those out the way i can apply for the materntiy grant lol of 500 pound which im sure you get until baby is 3 months old to apply i cant remember. But i know once ive got child tax credit il entilted to it.. Just sucks could get it before so i would have have more stocked up for her.. will be need more nappies to lol .we took the wrong size to hospital i thought they were size 1's but they were size 2's :| poor baby had to big a nappy on her bum for the first 2 days lol

Anyways here is the pictures we got done from bounty lol and ill go finished trying to hunt down the rest of the girls who've had there lo's lol i found some from their tracks lol since they haven't be able to post on here. which is handy :) xxxx

Oh those 2 piks are different lol one has a wee label on the top right side saying special delivery lol and the first one i took this morning xx

Attachments

• 907221_10200882691526572_1175298651_n.jpg
    907221_10200882691526572_1175298651_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hours old 2.jpg
    hours old 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hours old 1.jpg
    hours old 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Oh the crazy nesting lol i did the same thing but not the door mat lol.. thing that meant to be a sign that labor isnt far off awell. God i read to much crap lol..

Ohh dont! You'll get me all excited LOL i am just too ready for this lil man now :haha:

Lovely pics of Paige hun :flower: i still think the one in the pink dress is the cutest pic ever though :flower: yaay im glad your wage slip turned up today :happydance: now you can get all those forms sorted at your appointment tomorrow :thumbup: i hope they dont count your overtime hun :thumbup:

How long does one of the boxes last? I know my sis said the powdered stuff is cheaper :thumbup: do you get those healthy start vouchers? Maybe they could help?

Cc isla is beautiful

Cherry so glad your wage slip turned up and you can get things started now do they need recent pay slips or can you and one in and 2older ones without the over time ?

Sm I threw my door mat out on Sunday ha ha need to buy a new one now lol

Compared to the front page its really quiet but I refuse to believe they have had babies I am NOT being the last one lol

Well I got a car well its hubbys car and I'm keeping my focus pick it up sat so I won't be stuck in the house much longer yay
Just waiting for mw tomorrow see if she will give a sweep or if I have to wait till I'm over due
Want to meet this baby now and to stop every texting me to ask lol
Oh and I think we have a short list of 3 girls names he decided to text me about names at lunch lol

LOL Rah i probably should have just chucked ours too...cant believe i actually spend time hoovering it :haha: nutter :blush:

im sure there are some more still not arrived but i have defo seen that was it stories for Mrs Hippo, Gertie beetle... i think Solitair and Salt air and a few more :thumbup: kinda depressing :dohh: Jenny is still holding strong waiting for her section :happydance:

Ohh dont every text/call/email is another reminder he's not here yet!!!! :wacko: 6 more days is all i can think! Im sure you will pop before the weekend though Rah :thumbup:

What names have you decided on? or are you waiting till the LO arrives to announce names? i dont tend to think much about names cos ours was picked out by family tradition LOL but my friends sister still hasnt chosen and her bubs is 3 weeks this week!

lol. yeah hope they dont count my overtime.

I'll have to go and have a peak at everyones profile lol see if they have had their lo's

I hope you both go soon to so you can both share the joys of having a newborn to lo.

Ive got paige in my left arm sort of hutch over lol. shes still awake been fed and had some awake time she just doesnt wanna knob off even though ive seen her yawn and look sleepy few times.

I can only get those vouchers if i dont claim working tax credit we're going to ask about it tomorrow lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->