• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

This will be our 7th cycle TTC. I'm CD 5 today and will be testing at the end of the month. Can I b added for the 27th pleaaassseeee :)

GL and :dust:

Hey ladies!!! Quick question. Idk what CD I am but if u look below its on my ticker. Well yesterday last night I had a ticklish feeling and I also wanted to cry. At one point I felt it so extreme I jumped up and said OMG... and everyone in my house looked at me like what's wrong with you?! But ff is saying I don't ovulate until the 11th... but maybe I ovulated sooner? Or is this a sign of ovulation? Maybe just the stress and emotions getting to me?

I obviously don't know my cycle yet... Can I please get my date changed to April 28? I *think* I'm going to ovulate on the full moon, hmm... :)

It is possible to O sooner or later than a previous cycle. I was late this cycle and convinced I had missed it.The day I got my +opk, I ache in my ovaries, abdomen and legs. Everyone is different I am sure though x

Well, 11 dpo and I got a BFN. I am losing hope, ladies! I will test again in two days if AF doesn't show.

Hello.....

Errrm think Im pregnant. see proof below. two fainter ones are from yesterday, the thinner one is from just now!!! so frickin excited we cant believe it!

GOt one decent test to go, going to take it soon!!!

yay and good luck & lots of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone ! :)

Attachments

• photo (15).jpg
    photo (15).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 26
Congrats kellycontrary!!! So many BFPs and April has only just begun :)

Hello.....

Errrm think Im pregnant. see proof below. two fainter ones are from yesterday, the thinner one is from just now!!! so frickin excited we cant believe it!

GOt one decent test to go, going to take it soon!!!

yay and good luck & lots of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone ! :)

Congrats, Kelly!

Congrats Kelly!!!!!!!

Well today i am 14dpo with BFN's. No sign of AF either. Ughhh... why me? I really hate to think i'll be going on my 9th cycle TTCAL.

Hi ladies!! Hope there's still room to join!!! This is,my third round of clomid on 50mg and I ovulated two days ago!!!! I had on 24mm folly and a bunch of smaller ones!!! We dtd 4 days in a row... It's beginning to feel Like a chore... Two days before, the day of and the day after, so I hope that was enough :-/. I'm due to test on the 18th!!!!! It's really promising to see bfps already!!! Congrats to all and good luck to the rest of us!!!!!

wow 2 more BFP's today?!?! Congrats Kelly and Shan!!!

Congrats Kelly and Shan! April is turning out awesome!!

AFM, I got an evap this morning :( In right right spot, but THIN and grey-ish. Tested with a different IC just to make sure. Dang, why do I start testing so early? :rofl:

Congrats Kelly and Shan!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations Kelly & share! Wonderful to see the BFPs! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

:dust: to all if us still waiting to test!

Yay! Congratulations ladies - turning out to be a great month so far!! Keep those BFPs coming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->