• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Hi ladies, congrats to all the BFPs!! I hope there's still room for me to join..can i please be added to the unknown section...thanks and good luck to all ^_^

Do you want to add me to April 10? I already feel like I might be getting my :BFP: but not sure yet! Don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!

XO

Woohoo congrats girls! April is looking good with 4 bfp's already! :) Yay! Keep them coming! Hope this is a good sign for those of us who will be O'ing next week and testing at the end of the month!

Still waiting for OPK +! CD 12, been BDing the last few nights just in case. I have a really bad feeling about this month, but you never can know for sure. I had such a strong feeling I was pregnant last month (the month after my MC), but AF even came early. I'm kind of scared to even hope this month. :(

Just trying really hard to stay positive and believe that I won't have to wait too long for a second chance!

Congrats to both of the ladies the got BFP today! :) I know we are going to get a lot more! Baby dust to all!!!!

did you do anything different this month boyzannoy? congratulations again :)

I feel bad cause I know a lot of ladies have been ttc for many months/years, this was my first cycle ttc. What I did, I took clear blue digi opk everyday at about 3:00pm, my hubby an I bd'd everyday since my AF ended, until I knew I was done ovulating. I didn't chart, temp, check cm, or anything. So I hope that helps and I wish to pass my luck onto all of the ladies that have been trying for a long time. I just know that it is going to happen or all of you!!!

Hey I would like to join you ladies! I will be testing April 23rd (my birthday!!) Fx'd for April being the month we all get BFP!!!

I feel bad cause I know a lot of ladies have been ttc for many months/years, this was my first cycle ttc. What I did, I took clear blue digi opk everyday at about 3:00pm, my hubby an I bd'd everyday since my AF ended, until I knew I was done ovulating. I didn't chart, temp, check cm, or anything. So I hope that helps and I wish to pass my luck onto all of the ladies that have been trying for a long time. I just know that it is going to happen or all of you!!!

No need to feel bad, that's wonderful that it happened so quickly for you! :happydance: I got a BFP my first month, too (it didn't stick, but that's life). I hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Is this possible? At 8 DPO with night urine?

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_00-00-44_941.jpg
    2012-04-07_00-00-44_941.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
Hopefully Wed 25th unless AF decides to put in an appearance before then.

Congratulations ladies.. I'm waiting to test
. Seems like forever..only 3dpo.. fingers crossed

Congrats guys! How many days before your expected period did you test?

I was due on today but went to a wedding on Thursday and wanted to know before i drank too much. So took 2 tests which would've been about 12 dpo and they were both + but felt like they were too faint (& cheapies) to trust. Did a further 3 tests yesterday - nice and clear & darker again today! Worth noting I tested at about 10 dpo and bfn xx good luck, keep us posted!! Xx

Thanks ...wow you must be so happy! big congrats! i tested 7 DPO , it was a BFN, I think i might have tested too early, so maybe not out for this month yet. It was on an early preg test one. Thanks for the info about testing BFN 10 DPO- that gives me hope :)

I see it to samj!! So exciting! Lvmyhsbnd did you get your bfp too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->