• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Mrs jellybean - no worries; I'll be thinking of you know though! X

Hey ladies can I join? Testing 23rd April!!

Congrats to all those who are preggers and gOod luck to those who are still waiting :)

xxxxxx

I'm testing so early, I'm 9 DPO and AF isn't due for another week or so. But, I took a FRER this morning and it's :bfp:!!

Now of course I'm worried I'm going to MC again.

I'm testing so early, I'm 9 DPO and AF isn't due for another week or so. But, I took a FRER this morning and it's :bfp:!!

Now of course I'm worried I'm going to MC again.

Woohoo!!!! Don't worry, for now just enjoy!! Fx for you that it's sticky :)

AFM, BFN this AM--again a shadow of a faint something but it took a lot of squinting, lol. I woke up tat 2:15 with a back cramp that felt like AF and then slightly blood-streaked EWCM, so I am afraid that she's around the corner. I know I'm not out yet, but 12dpo BFN does not encourage me.

Excited for all the BFPs :) :) :)

Thanks lauren :) look like my Wondfo tests work! Now I'm just going to keep taking them!

Actually, the Wondfo tests and the FRER were the only ones to show a line. I had an Answer test and a strip from early-pregnancy-tests.com and neither of them showed anything.

Woohoo! Your line-eye didn't lie! Did you have symptoms? Other than line-eye ;)?

Woohoo! Your line-eye didn't lie! Did you have symptoms? Other than line-eye ;)?

Hehe, not really! The only strange thing was I got a canker sore 2 days ago and I haven't had one in years!! My bbs are sore, but they always are from O to AF, but they are sore all over today. Ish. And today my gums were bleeding when I brushed my teeth which isn't normal either. But really, that's about it so far.

So much for wanting to surprise my OH, I had to ask him if there was a line there so I knew I wasn't seeing things!

Congrats to Shan, boyzannoy and Samj! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

I'm 8dpo and took a test (not FMU) and hubby and I think we see a faint, faint line - could be an evap though! I'll test tomorrow and see if it progresses and update here!

GL girls!

Congrats to Shan, boyzannoy and Samj! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

I'm 8dpo and took a test (not FMU) and hubby and I think we see a faint, faint line - could be an evap though! I'll test tomorrow and see if it progresses and update here!

GL girls!

Keep testing! When I tested yesterday I thought I got an evap too!

Can I be added too? I told OH all I want for my birthday is a positive test so I'll be testing when AF is due, on my birthday, April 30th. (If I can hold out that long, that is. :wacko:)

I wanna test sooooooooooo bad, but I'm only 4 dpo!!!! Aahh I hate the tww!!

I wanna test sooooooooooo bad, but I'm only 4 dpo!!!! Aahh I hate the tww!!

I'm with you girl, 5DPO and can't wait to start the POAS "crazyness" :D I'm trying to wait till 13DPO - I really don't think that's going to happen:blush:

Ferreal. I'll probably be testing at 10dpo, soo same day as you if you wait til then haha

Happy Easter girls! I'm sorry if you don't see the lines, we do! Even with hubby's rubbish eyesight!

BFP for me!

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/flapjackx10/208afaac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"