• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Congrats flapjack! I can just barely see them but they are there!

Thanks samj! They're more obvious in RL! I can't believe it! I was convinced it was an evap! 9dpo! Whoop! Hopefully they'll get darker! xxx

Happy Easter girls! I'm sorry if you don't see the lines, we do! Even with hubby's rubbish eyesight!

BFP for me!

https://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s496/flapjackx10/208afaac.jpg

Congratulations flapjack wonderful news! So many of us now :) fingers crossed to those left xxxx

Congrats flapjack!!!! So does that bring us to 5 now? This is going to be an amazing month!!

magan85 it has to be at least 5 now I agree, would be good to see the update on the first page :)

I do know that shes said she has a family emergency and wont be on for a while and that someone else may have to take over the thread. Just not sure how someone would go about that unless she actually gave her password to someone else.
I hope shes doing ok :)

ah well, I dont know how we do that, but i have just counted up the :bfp:and this is what we have got :

boyzannoy7077
luluss
kellycontrary
samj732
flapjack10
shan4609
lvmyhsbnd

is that right? sorry if I left anyone off, just went through each page of the thread took a while!

on the plus side we are at 7 which is amazing and im sure we will get plenty more :happydance::happydance:

I think you are right! Wow 7 BFP's and its only the 8th of the month! That is amazing!!!

Congrads to all the new BFP!!! Sorry for the absence. The list has been updated!! Congrads again to all and happy and healthy 9 months

soo many :bfp: s and hopefully plenty more to come :)

Congrats to all of the BFP's so far!!!! Woot! April has been a great month for BFP's so far! I hope the luck continues until the end, I'd LOVE to have my BFP finally after 11 months! :)

What do u ladies thing? i can see the line but i dont trust myslef :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    342.5 KB · Views: 22
Gagiii Looks great far. The only confusing thing would be the line seems a little off center. But by taking another test i d say it should be a clear positive tomorrow morning. ;)

gagiii I see the line! :) I agree though it looks off center. Hopefully you will get a clear :bfp: in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->