• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Count me in please:)testing around the 22nd! Congrats to all BFPs so far!

Congrats on all the BFP's!! Good luck to everyone waiting to test. Hopefully I'll know soon when I can test. Still haven't detected ovulation. :/

im out :cry: af showed up 5 days early. never fails - test early and AF Comes! UGH!

What do u ladies thing? i can see the line but i dont trust myslef :(

Definitely see a clear line but agree with everyone how it looks off centre slightly but that means nothing!!! really do think this is your bfp...keep us posted tomorrow morning hopefully it will be nice and clear for you!!:dust:

dropped below the coverline this am...I figure the :witch: will make her appearance in a few hours...

GL to all those girls testing this month and those who are out this month and are going to try for their bean next month!

Hope all the BFPs are sticky and healthy!

:dust:

Sooo i tested at 6dpo this morning.... Haha BFN... But u know I always see some sort of shadow of a,line..... I think there's a line ingrained in my retina that causes line hallucinations only on pregnancy tests...... Congrats on bfps and good luck to those who are still trying, I know what u all are going through. :) it'll happen I know it will.

Wow! I haven't posted in few days...can't believe the amount of BFP's! Lots of H and H to you all! Only on CD6 but so very excited to start this journey and hope I am as lucky as you all! To all the ladies who are out-lot of happy vibes for May!

I'm out. :witch: got me week early. Will hit the 1 year mark next week, so gonna take a break and just ntnp for a little while.

Sorry Mattsgirl :( Hope you get a sneaky BFP when you are NTNP

xxx

April 18th is my Af, will try to not test till then...but if not ill be testing on the 15th .im on 8dpo.so my calendar says.. My opk kept giving me lines half light half dark so not sure... :/

April 18th is my Af, will try to not test till then...but if not ill be testing on the 15th .im on 8dpo.so my calendar says.. My opk kept giving me lines half light half dark so not sure... :/
My AF is due the same day fingers crossed we get our BFP :thumbup:
:dust:

Could you add me. If :af: doesn't show I'll :test: on the 24th April!

I have mega increased appetite today. This morning I had zero symptoms but as the day went on my appetite got crazy!

Im on my 3rd round of clomid (50 ,50 ,100mg) seems like 50 mg didnt do anything.my last af was on march 15th with a 34day cycle..i tried testing for o with opk but I kept gettin either oneline, of two lines with faint line or two line with one half positive,half negative, so im not sure if I oed.i had no ewcm it wasjust clear cm.my calendar says I ovulated on the 1st..so I might be 8dpo.., (i hope)i started taking temperature after ovulation and my tempt keeps rising.5dpo I had Lots! Of creamy cm n was super crancky 6dpo 97.7 waterywhite cm,7dpo clear but watery cm 98.1 sore nipples and had pinching feeling in lower belly at night while watching a movie, on the left side, 8dpo 98.3still have sore nipples..testing on the 15th or waiting till 18th for af to come. Im so confused ,dying to find out.

babyhoping - interesting symptoms! Im dying to find out for you too!!
laurabe- not long to go, 6 days and counting!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"