• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

babyhoping, that's how my OPKs were too. Half positive lines. They still counted though!

I still don't have too much in the way of symptoms. Sore bbs of course, backache, (which I almost always have from an injury) and I can smell a bit better it seems. Nothing I would really notice normally, since my bbs were sore last cycle from O to AF. But, they are sore all over this time around which is a good sign :) I'm very NOT hungry, having to force myself to eat and just letting myself eat whatever sounds good at this point. And I'm tired!

lol 6 days is not long but it feels like it is

Hey :) can you add me please? I'll be testing on the 14th!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s so far! :dust: to the girls still waiting for theirs.

Can you add me please? I'll be testing on the 24th!

congrats to the bfps!

I've decided to wait til the 14th to test. Fingers crossed!

OPK + this morning. I'm still not feeling very positive about this month, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a miracle. I want to be pregnant again so badly!

OPK + this morning. I'm still not feeling very positive about this month, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a miracle. I want to be pregnant again so badly!

Also not feeling very positive about this month! We only DTD three times during, what I thought, was my fertile window. The two days follow "the window" I got a positive OPK, but wasn't ably to BD! Ugh!!! It's so hard keeping the faith alive!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we'll both get BFP soon!!!

Got my CH today on FF - which is good it means i read my chart right and understood what it all meant lol

My LP should only be 11 days which is a little worrying, but we'll see how it goes.

Good thing with charting is i can take all my info to dr and hopefully he'll be able to help extend that time if it turns out to be an issue.

FX for all still in xx

Also not feeling very positive about this month! We only DTD three times during, what I thought, was my fertile window. The two days follow "the window" I got a positive OPK, but wasn't ably to BD! Ugh!!! It's so hard keeping the faith alive!

It only takes once!!

Quick question!! Do OPKs get darker after the time frame? I have equate Opks.

It only takes once!!

I got my OPK+ yesterday and today. My husband has been having some "performance anxiety" the last week so we've been doing self insemination with softcups instead (we have the last two nights; I'm hoping we at least can again tonight since I got the OPK+ again this morning). I'm hoping that it's better than nothing! Like you said, it only takes once! Maybe it's happening right now, you never know. :)

AF was due yesterday or today (going by last 3 cycles) but still no sign. I didnt O did CD20 and I am on CD29 now so thinking I should wait a bit longer to see if AF makes an appearance.....?

:dust: to all

I'm out the :witch: has arrived. On to May! Congrats to those who have their BFP's and good luck to the rest!

I'm out the :witch: has arrived. On to May! Congrats to those who have their BFP's and good luck to the rest!

Sorry to hear AF got you!

She got me too. :nope:

Here's hoping for a BFP for us in May!! :happydance: On CD3 of cycle #2 and I've got high hopes for this month. We'll be trying out pre-seed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->