• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

CD5 of cycle #9 TTC after loss. There has to be light at the end of this tunnel sometime soon.... right? :(

Anyone start a May thread yet?

Babydust!! There is!! Took us 9 cycles and i was getting discouraged. Lord knows its hard, but trust me, it is out there for you! xx

CD5 of cycle #9 TTC after loss. There has to be light at the end of this tunnel sometime soon.... right? :(

Anyone start a May thread yet?

There is a May thread already going. I just added myself to the list since I'm out for April.

I'm out the :witch: has arrived. On to May! Congrats to those who have their BFP's and good luck to the rest!

Sorry to hear AF got you!

She got me too. :nope:

Here's hoping for a BFP for us in May!! :happydance: On CD3 of cycle #2 and I've got high hopes for this month. We'll be trying out pre-seed!

This is the start of cycle 4 for us, we used preseed this month, I was kinda hoping it would be an instant miracle...not so much! Where can I find the May thread?

Babydust!! There is!! Took us 9 cycles and i was getting discouraged. Lord knows its hard, but trust me, it is out there for you! xx

I reeeeeeeeally hope you're right on that one... I'm just so worried that I'll end up with another MC.

I will be testing April 28th. Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone luck and lots of :dust: for April. I especially want to encourage the ladies who have been TTC for awhile. It took me 10 months to get my BFP, but it happened! Hang in there...and once you get your BFP, you will have a whole new host of things to worry about!

Can someone send me the May thread link that you all are going to in a private message? Overwhelmed by all the threads...Glad (sort of!!) to know a lot of us are in together for another cycle! Wish we ALL were moving on to 1st Tri this month, but at least we've got each other!

Hi, can you please add me for the 22nd? This is my first month charting temps and that's the day FF suggests I test! Meanwhile I'm obsessing about every little twinge I have in this TWW!

:witch: got me today, I'm out. On to cycle 13. 1 year and 1 month TTC. Hopeful these next 2 months to come with the clomid. And Gail (she does psychic readings for those who don't know) predicted June for me. So I'm one month closer :) Good luck to everyone and congratulations on all those BFPs

Can someone send me the May thread link that you all are going to in a private message? Overwhelmed by all the threads...Glad (sort of!!) to know a lot of us are in together for another cycle! Wish we ALL were moving on to 1st Tri this month, but at least we've got each other!

I totally agree hun! It upset me you got AF, but i was happy to know we can try again this month together!! :hugs: Are you doing anything different this go round?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ting-thread-9-testers-so-far-magical-may.html

That is the May thread. See you there!!

:witch: got me today, I'm out. On to cycle 13. 1 year and 1 month TTC. Hopeful these next 2 months to come with the clomid. And Gail (she does psychic readings for those who don't know) predicted June for me. So I'm one month closer :) Good luck to everyone and congratulations on all those BFPs

Which psychic reading did you get? I've gotten several and so far 2 of them have been wrong. Mesina was one of the wrong ones. She has been right about EVERYONE i know, except me :( The other 3 psychic readings i've gotten say April, July or January. What the frick! LOL. That's a wide range. For some reason i just feel June or July being my conceiving month(s). Good luck hun! 13 months is a long time. It's nice to know i have someone up there in numbers with me. It sucks, but it's nice to know i am not alone. I hope the clomid helps!!

I did Gail, I've heard mixed things about her. She also said her "conception month" is just seen as a highlight so it can also be the month you get your BFP or announce the pregnancy. So I'm hoping my last month of Clomid (May) will be the June BFP. I'm very hopeful though, its frustrating trying for so long but I know well all get there. I considered getting more readings done but I don't want to obsess and think if I'm not gonna get pregnant this month, why try you know? It was just fun to do and will be fun to see if she's right.

i did gail and she said end of april with boy and then summer of 2015 conception with girl...

two months later (begining of april) i did gail again and she said within the next 8 weeks with boy

few days after gails 2nd reading i did one with Mary she said within 17 weeks conception but shows me having a bump in July (its a boy) and said i would conceive a baby girl in june 2015!

So basically they told me the same thing. so fx they are right :)

Well good luck girls! I hope gail is right! What is her site and how much was it? I'd give it a shot!

I typed in on ebay psychic Gail and she popped up her price changes I'm not sure what it is now

How many dpo did you guys get a positive? I'm 9dpo today and am having really sore bbs, fatigue, and have a twinging/crampy feeling in my left abdomen. Feeling pretty preggers but don't want to see a neg.

Hi all..........just an update..........im still waiting for my AF, 2 days late so far and only BFN. My friend works in pathology and tells me the HcG can take a few weeks to build up. I'm thinking AF will rock up eventually this month but who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->