**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Hi all..........just an update..........im still waiting for my AF, 2 days late so far and only BFN. My friend works in pathology and tells me the HcG can take a few weeks to build up. I'm thinking AF will rock up eventually this month but who knows....

In Feb when I got a BFP, it took until AF was three days late before I stopped getting BFN.

How many dpo did you guys get a positive? I'm 9dpo today and am having really sore bbs, fatigue, and have a twinging/crampy feeling in my left abdomen. Feeling pretty preggers but don't want to see a neg.

Mine are the same as yours-except cramping on right side. I'm planning to test saturday-maybes that's a good plan for you too? I'm somewhere between 7-10 DPO, not exactly sure. Waiting is tough but I figure bfn's are tougher!

How many dpo did you guys get a positive? I'm 9dpo today and am having really sore bbs, fatigue, and have a twinging/crampy feeling in my left abdomen. Feeling pretty preggers but don't want to see a neg.

I tested at 9dpo and got bfn then tested again at 12 dpo and got BFP...perhaps wait a couple more days just so you dont get disappointed if it isnt showing yet.
Crampy feelings are good but soooo misleading arent they! Im getting them now and I keep expecting to go to the loo and see af only to remember that im preggers!! Good luck xx :hugs:

AF is officially late (going by last 3 cycles) but I am only 10dpo. Convinced AF was coming last 2 days as I was getting af cramps and kept going the toilet to check. Noticed quite a bit of white creamy cm when I wiped yesterday, it has gone sticky today though... Last night a cramp woke me up. My bbs especially my nipples have been sore for about 3 days. Unsure if these are good signs... and whether or when to test?

Well it really depends on you. At 10 dpo some women get a bfp and some dont until 20 dpo. So if you do test and get a bfn dont loose hope. ;) Its all a matter of what you think you can handle.GOOD luck hun it sounds very positive!

I have never had or seen a bfp and have been ttc for nearly a year and a half now. I have started to think something is wrong with me :( I may test tomorrow or friday if af stays away x

Thanks ladies! Unfortunately I tested and got a bfn, but that's ok. It was Really early to test. I'll prob wait til Monday and see if AF shows. Dads visiting til Sunday night so that will keep my mind off it, and make the time go faster.

I'm officially out, although I knew I would be this month. Roll on next time!

Sorry for the ladies that got AF. I've been having a hard time keeping up with my temping and ovacue readings. I have been working a lot of overtime (not by choice, but to get all the work done). I have been super stressed and exhausted with work. It's probably not good for me to be TTC when I am so stressed. I figured I'd try to keep up with my charting but don't know if I'll be trying as hard this month because of the other issues. :(

Took another test today at 8dpo haha and bfn again.... I have no symptoms at all... Probably goin to may too....

Hi all..........just an update..........im still waiting for my AF, 2 days late so far and only BFN. My friend works in pathology and tells me the HcG can take a few weeks to build up. I'm thinking AF will rock up eventually this month but who knows....

In Feb when I got a BFP, it took until AF was three days late before I stopped getting BFN.

Thanks Kategirl

I'm trying not to get my hopes up- got another BFN this evening but absolutely no sign of AF...not even PMS

Have been stressed from starting a new job. Will just have to wait and see . Thanks for your experience though its always good to know these things are not always so simple :)

Now I'm really confused... This is my 4th day in a row with very obviously positive OPKs! When I saw it was still positive this morning I even took a pregnancy test as well just to make sure I wasn't somehow pregnant from last month, but of voided it was BFN, so it's not that. Is it normal to have them stay positive so long? I thought it should be 1-2 days.

Sorry I'm not much help with opks. I use the CBFM. Does it just mean that a surge in hormones has been detected? In theory I guess it could be higher for a number of days. Can you DTD today?

af got me today as soon as i got to work :( on too a 2013 baby for me!!! thanks ladies xxx

Sorry I'm not much help with opks. I use the CBFM. Does it just mean that a surge in hormones has been detected? In theory I guess it could be higher for a number of days. Can you DTD today?

Not sure, but I'll try in case.

kategirl - i had 3, possibly 4 days of +opk too. i say possibly 4 because the positive was with fmu and then i got negatives the rest of the day so i think it just caught the end of the surge as i had quite concentrated urine as it was first thing in the morning (sorry tmi). When i looked it up i did see that some women have even had positives for up to a week with nothing to worry about. Hope that helps x

Kategirl, sometimes a surge can last for a few days. The surge hasnt been able to release the egg yet. Keep bding but its nothing to worry too much about ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->