• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Hmmm, I hope it is able to release an egg and it doesn't fail to this month... My husband and I are just to eager to get another BFP, I really don't want to lose a month!

I dont think there would be a problem with the release. ;) And you will get your bfp! ;)

Now I'm really confused... This is my 4th day in a row with very obviously positive OPKs! When I saw it was still positive this morning I even took a pregnancy test as well just to make sure I wasn't somehow pregnant from last month, but of voided it was BFN, so it's not that. Is it normal to have them stay positive so long? I thought it should be 1-2 days.

last cycle i had 4 days of positive opks and it may have even been longer but i ran out of opks so.. i know what you are going through!

BFN this morning, but think I may have miscalculated my ovulation date....

I originally thought that I ovulated on the 30th of March. I normally have 32 day cycles and began my last cycle on March 12. I'm currently in school for my ultrasound degree so I decided to have one of my friends scan my ovaries and uterus today, to see what was going on in there. I wasn't expecting to see a gestational sac or anything like that, but I wanted to see if I still had my corpus luteum and what my endometrial lining measurement was (both good early indicators of fertility!) well there was evidence that I ovulated very recently! Most likely over last weekend! Hmmmm, weird!! I never have long cycles like this!
Has anyone else ever ovulated on day 27?
I think I'll be waiting to test again until Monday, seeing as I believe my correct ovulation day was last friday.
Good luck everyone!!! :)

Ahhhhhhhh...... I was actually supposed to be testing on the 16th... I overestimated to the 20, :wacko:

Curiousity got the best of me and i tested yesterday...

and voilaaaaaaa!! Yayyy.. :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Just praying for sticky dust...Stick baby stickkkkkk pleaseee!!

Attachments

• IMG01137-20120411-1020.jpg
    IMG01137-20120411-1020.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 17
Ahhhhhhhh...... I was actually supposed to be testing on the 16th... I overestimated to the 20, :wacko:

Congrats!!!

congrats booboola :)

BFN this morning for me so think I am out

So pleased for you...CONGRATS!!! This is amazing!!! :happydance:

Please put me down for April 28th... we have been ttc for about 4 cycles after my second mc...i'm going to start cloimd next cycle if i don't get bfp!!

Congratulations booboola! I'm going to take that to mean i should test early too (any excuse to indulge in my poas addiction :haha:)

Congrats booboola!!!!

Congrats, booboola!

I'm now on day FIVE of OPK +! I think this is even worse than the TWW, it's driving me nuts. :( I just really hope I O this month!

I really still hope that maybe this could be our second chance month!

Congrats booboola!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!

P.s. I hate the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->