• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Ahhhhhhhh...... I was actually supposed to be testing on the 16th... I overestimated to the 20, :wacko:

Curiousity got the best of me and i tested yesterday...

and voilaaaaaaa!! Yayyy.. :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Just praying for sticky dust...Stick baby stickkkkkk pleaseee!!

congratulations!!!! :happydance:
H&H 9 months to you :flower:

Congrats booboola! :happydance:

Sorry to the AFs - GL next months lovelies!

:dust:

THANKSSSS everyone!!! Hubby and i are sooo happy!! :happydance: :happydance:

Babydust to all the ladies testing soon and GL to all who will be testing later!!

I think I have a :bfp: here!!!!!
First test from the top is last night, the second one this morning, and the third one tonight! Fx-ed it keeps getting darker :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_3006.jpg
    IMG_3006.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 36
Congrats Roosterbebe..! I dont think you need any darker to confirm that definite BFP!! Hope i'm next!

Yay!!!! Congrats Roosterbebe!!! How many dpo are you?

Well happy Friday the 13th to you Roosterbebe!! It's not unlucky after all! Great lines :happydance:

Congrats roosterbebe!!! Agreed - those tests are surely as dark as they can be !! X

I finally got another OPK - after five days of +. I think my O date might be off (if I O'd at all), but I'm sure I'll be testing by my testing date anyway, I can't help myself, lol.

I'll be testing on Monday if AF doesn't appear, could do with any good thoughts as husband is away so can't share with him :lol:

:dust: thinking of you hun! Sending loads of PMA your way :hugs:

I am out I have started spotting :( onto 2013 baby x

Thank you, girls! I was 10 DPO when I got the first faint possitive, now I'm 12 DPO. We used preseed for the first time this month! Honestly, I didn't have any symptoms until after I took the tests.
:dust: I'm spreading some baby dust to all of you ladies!!!

How's everyone else doin? Congrats on more bfps!!! I am 10 or 11 dpo and got a bfn this morning..... But I've been soo tired and have horrible lower back pain..... I also woke up this morning at 7:45!!!!!!! No alarm! Wtf?! And I'm so hungry right now I could easily throw up.... Ugh waiting sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->