• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I'm out :(

Good luck thoughts to those still going and congratulations to those expecting Christmas presents! :flower:

See - hopefully not that many of you! - in October :)

Hello ladies.. I will be testing April 30 i'm on cd14 today and haven’t ovulated yet which is so weird!!! I usually ovulate cd13 ...bbay dust to all of you ... Pixie82 wish you better luck next time

Hi ladies, AF got me, so I'm out this cycle :( Congrats to all of the bfp's so far!!

On to cycle #2!!

I am marked in to test today, however I tested last night and it was a BFN so i tossed it in the garbage and then of course had to look again half an hour late and there was half of a blue line but it was a blue dye test so im sure it was nothing, Af was due on friday and hasnt come yet woke up at midnight last night and had some brown discharge which made me sure that AF is on her way.. but I woke up and nothing. I will test again in a few days of nothing

Welp, I'm in the 2ww now, so less than 2 weeks from testing! I hope I get good news in 2 weeks.

Ok guys I poas with fmu today on a cvs +/- test. Yes it iS blue dye, and I took it very early this morning... I don't think I waited the whole time... Bc when I checked back later there is no question there's a positive on the thing.... I even looked up pics of the exact line I have and all of them said they were actually pregnant (the lime has a skinny dark blue line). I then freaked out and took another that wasn't fmu and it was negative. Stark white. Same brand. But not fmu... Only held it for about 3.5 hours..... I hate ambiguous test results. But I hate waiting more.

Ok guys I poas with fmu today on a cvs +/- test. Yes it iS blue dye, and I took it very early this morning... I don't think I waited the whole time... Bc when I checked back later there is no question there's a positive on the thing.... I even looked up pics of the exact line I have and all of them said they were actually pregnant (the lime has a skinny dark blue line). I then freaked out and took another that wasn't fmu and it was negative. Stark white. Same brand. But not fmu... Only held it for about 3.5 hours..... I hate ambiguous test results. But I hate waiting more.

There probably wasn't enough in your urine to be able test. I say test again tomorrow with fmu. Good Luck!!!!!

10 dpo and nothing except really really sore boobs. I always get this symptom starting on cd20, nbd. Really wanna poas, but trying to keep busy and avoid testing.

How's everyone else feeling?

my first positive was faint i got annoyed tested a few hours later and strak white....was dissapointed next day line was back and darker!!

That gives me hope!!! Thank u!!! I've never seen a positive test in person before so it gets confusing

Got a positive opk today ......... Thinking happy thoughts and sending out loads of lovelies and baby dust to everyone ttc xxxx can't wait for hubby to be to get home !!!!

So, I'm somewhere between 3 and 7 dpo, but I don't know when since I had so many days of OPK +... so confusing!

I HATE psychosomatic symptoms! I have been peeing non-stop today (there was one point when I literally went every 15 minutes for an hour, no joke), I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and I have been starving all day. However, I know it's too early for symptoms, so I know it's all in my head. :rofl: I also feel like AF is about to start... just odd since it's still a week away at least.

My throat is also sore, but that has nothing to do with pregnancy, it's just whiney. :)

I am going to be really disappointed if this month isn't it. I'm trying not to feel that way, but I know I will. :sad2:

So, I'm somewhere between 3 and 7 dpo, but I don't know when since I had so many days of OPK +... so confusing!

I HATE psychosomatic symptoms! I have been peeing non-stop today (there was one point when I literally went every 15 minutes for an hour, no joke), I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and I have been starving all day. However, I know it's too early for symptoms, so I know it's all in my head. :rofl: I also feel like AF is about to start... just odd since it's still a week away at least.

My throat is also sore, but that has nothing to do with pregnancy, it's just whiney. :)

I am going to be really disappointed if this month isn't it. I'm trying not to feel that way, but I know I will. :sad2:

I know what you mean! I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month but it's so hard not to! I'm 7 dpo and felt like I was peeing a lot today and had an odd sensation in my pelvic area.

I too, will be disappointed if this months is a bfn

For some reason this morning I feel like I'm going to get a BFP this month. I have absolutely no reason for this feeling yet, but I feel it. I hope my gut is right!

Took another test today, aand bfn.... At this point I'm gonna wait for af to show or not... Not much hope here.... Af is due in two days..... I don't think I'm ever gonna see a bfp

Took another test today, aand bfn.... At this point I'm gonna wait for af to show or not... Not much hope here.... Af is due in two days..... I don't think I'm ever gonna see a bfp

A lot of women don't get a BFP until AF is due or even after. You're not out yet!

For some reason this morning I feel like I'm going to get a BFP this month. I have absolutely no reason for this feeling yet, but I feel it. I hope my gut is right!

Could I borrow some of that optimism please? I am feeling the total opposite way today. I have stupidly test yesterday and today even though I was 9dpo and 10dpo but I am due for AF yesterday and I have have this feeling at the bottom of my stomach that I am not going to be getting that amazing BFP :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->