• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

Yea throw some enthusiasm my way too!! I'm 12 or 13 dpo today and no sign of bfp or af.

Lol, I'm sure my enthusiasm is misplaced and I'll be getting another BFN this month, but a girl can hope. :)

I feel like AF is about to start, I keep getting very slight little cramps and feeling that pressure in my lower abdomon. AF isn't due for a week, so I'm not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign.

Hello ladies I'm sorry to say that my BFP turned into a chemical. Very sad, but onto next month.

Love to you all.

xxxx

sorry to here that flapjack :-(

I tested today at 14dpo and got a BFN :nope:
but no af just yet but i know she is on her way :cry:

Thanks hun. You're not out til she shows her ugly face :hugs:

well the :witch: got me today so i'm moving over to the May thread :(

I think I am out now after a very up and down few days it seems that AF is here 5 days late :(

I'm so sorry, flapjack.

I woke up again last night around 2 or 3 am to go to the bathroom, and I was really hungry last night. This morning when I woke up I felt really nauseous for a few minutes, though then it passed. Still have the small little cramps. I took a test this morning just because I wanted to see the BFN and calm myself down some (my OPKs were confusing this month; I'm somewhere between 5 and 9 dpo, lol), but of course seeing the BFN didn't really change my hopes. I think I'm in for a big disappointment next week!

I'm so sorry to everyone that found af this month :'( I may be with u in a few days.... 13/14dpo and bfn this morning..... Also some beige ish cm which I usually get before af.... But I also usually have extremely cramping two days before af and I only have a tightness in my abdomen..... Blah I kinda thought this would be it.... I have a new ob now tho and he wanted to know why my husband wasn't tested before I went on clomid... So at least we will find out that if i don't get my bfp

I'm so sorry to everyone that found af this month :'( I may be with u in a few days.... 13/14dpo and bfn this morning..... Also some beige ish cm which I usually get before af.... But I also usually have extremely cramping two days before af and I only have a tightness in my abdomen..... Blah I kinda thought this would be it.... I have a new ob now tho and he wanted to know why my husband wasn't tested before I went on clomid... So at least we will find out that if i don't get my bfp

Best of Luck Hopinwishin. We're still waiting to make that appointment too. We have the script for it just haven't made it. Hopefully it will all work out for you :winkwink:

I think my optimism was due to hormones from PMS it something, because at this point I completely know AF is coming and I'll get a BFN. I'm definitely not getting the symptoms I got in Feb. Oh well, on to May!

I totally caved and tested this morning... BFN! Not too surprised, I really don't feel different from all the other cycles. Just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start another cycle.

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test! I'll keep checking in on this thread.

Hiiii!!! :))) I tested in sat and got my BFP!!! 6 times since then ahhhhh :))keep ur hopes up and pray alot! God is good:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->