**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

kerrbear sorry about af!! Good luck this cycle.
OperationbbyO that would be an amazing wedding gift!! Good Luck!! (put a little wedding emicon next to your testing date ;) )
And readerwriter Good luck!! :)

Thank you!!! I showed FDH. He kind of grunted at me and started talking about KU basketball. Lol

Between the wedding and TTC he's got too much girl knowledge being thrown at him!!

kerrbear sorry about af!! Good luck this cycle.
OperationbbyO that would be an amazing wedding gift!! Good Luck!! (put a little wedding emicon next to your testing date ;) )
And readerwriter Good luck!! :)

Thanks! Apparently March wasn't my cycle, so I'm hoping April is. :) I'm being positive about it.

Can I please be added to April 17th?

17 is my lucky number... Do lets see how lucky it really is!!

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Testing on April 7th <----my wedding day! :) Would be a great BFP! Cause otherwise I'll have AF. Yuck.

I'm having CD21 progesterone testing and an ultrasound tomorrow since my lady parts aren't cooperating with my TTC attempts.

OperationbbyO - Well, on the bright side, if you're not pg you can drink champagne at your wedding!! Really, you could probably get away with a glass anyway...

Good luck!! Fx for you :) And congrats on getting married!! Have an amazing day :) Wedding days are magic.

hi ladies...
just 2 days to go m very nervous. i hope a bfp is waiting for me on 1st april.
Dont want to feel like a april fool with bfn. LOL. fx and wish all get bfp testing in april...

14th April please! If I don't crack before (which I probs will)

:dust: to all you ladies! Here's to a BFP plenty April!

xxx

Ill be testing in late April! the witch showed 3 days early this month full force!! Ill probably test around April 23rd or so

:hi: Hi Ladies, may I join? Please put me down for April 17th. Praying this will be the month for all of us. Best of luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun! I'm testing around 30th of april. Right before our familiy-week-in-the-woods will start. Hope to get a BFP so we can celebrate it!

Good luck everyone!!!

Any master charters??

This month I O-ed late--at least I'm pretty sure I've O-ed. No more +OPKs, and not more fertile CM, but here's where I'm having doubts:

I woke at 5:20, felt sort of cold, and temped 96.6 (lower than the previous few days--so no bbt rise for me the day after I think I O-ed). Woke again at 7:20, felt sort of hot, and temped 97.6 (I know I'm not supposed to, but it's closer to my normal waking time and generally my temps don't differ much depending on time). Soooo. I don't know what's accurate. For my own sanity I took a middle-ish temp and recorded that, which resulted in FF giving me cross hairs and putting me at 3dpo--I'm sure that if anything I'm only 1dpo or haven't O-ed yet. This would be a very late O for me, but I had a chemical and early mc last month...Any insights?? Do I just need to be patient and wait for tomorrow's temp? :p

My chart link is below.

lauren, I still think you're some day PO because of your + OPKs and EWCM. I wonder if you put in the lower temp does it still give you crosshairs? You can always change it back if you still want to be 3 dpo :haha:
The only time I've temped twice it was only .03 degrees different, so I really can't help you with that part. Also, I thought I read that if your situation does happen you are supposed to use the temp that's closer to your usual waking time? I could be wrong on that tho.

Sam - Thanks! I have heard that, too, but I'm a closet pessimist, so I tend to go with the 'worse' scenario...If I put the lower temp in it takes the hairs away and says I haven't O-ed yet, so that's why I left the middle temp in. The thing is that I normally get a dip after O, too, so even if my temp is down tomorrow it could mean O....I feel like I have already, too, but have the fear that I won't this cycle or something. It's just so late for me not to see a bigger rise! I think I need to chill out about it, but that's easier said than done, lol. I have never had +OPK then no OV and then another round of +OPK, so hoping that the +'s mean it happened.

Hehe, does any of us know how to chill out? :rofl: I'm sure it will go up again tomorrow, then you will know that today's higher temp was probably the RIGHT one. I wish I could just skip through the days and just wake up to temp now, damn my addictive personality. But yes, I guess we will both just have to wait until we can temp again. My temp went UP today, and I was hoping it would go down for an O dip but maybe tomorrow. It's not just the TWW that makes us wait anymore!

Could I be added for Friday, the 13th also? Praying it's my lucky day!!

Can you please add me to April 14th? I have my IUI's tomorrow and Saturday! Which I am cutting it close as I head to the airport for a conference right after the Saturday IUI but so glad I was able to fit it in this month!

Lots of :dust: to everyone!! Hope we see many BFPs here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->