Aptamil - wind and sick?

Nessicle

Reaction score
Anyone's LO had excessive wind and throw up a lot with aptamil?

no mine has been fine on aptamil.
have you always used it or did you switch from another brand?
maybe aptamil comfort would suit your lo better?

He's been on it since 2 days old. I've switched to Hipp and the puking and bad belly has stopped x

Oddly DD hated Cow and Gate and got less windy and happier on Aptamil. DS on the other hand was very windy on Aptamil but loves Hipp. I don't know if you have the problem that I did of the Aptamil not mixing properly unless it was shaken really vigarously, but I put a lot of DS's problems down to that.

The same happened with my DD but on SMA, she was really sicky, constipated and had alot of trapped wind. We put her straight on SMA after i had to stop breastfeeding and after two days on that we switched to cow and gate and she loves it, is hardly sick and passes wind easily now :)

Well he stopped drinking the Hipp pulled faces at me and refused to drink it gave him a bottle of aptamil and he drank the lot BUT the puking has started again literally 1oz then he pukes it back up!

But he loves it and is gaining weight well so no one is concerned just constantly changing him!

Hey Ness. I found the same with the normal Aptamil, so put Imogen on the comfort and it was the best thing i ever did. She was a different baby in a couple of days and would def recommend.

Katherine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"