Are any of these +OPK's :)

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
:hi: ladies,

Just wanted to see what you all thought about these opk's they were all taken today.

The first is first morning (which the box actually says to use)
the second is noon
than the last one is in the evening

I am just starting to use OPK's while I try for baby #2. I have been getting really bad cramps for the past (I would say) hour or so. In my mind/heart I think I am ovulating right now. The cramps are bad, and I know it is not AF.

Last cycle I had a +OPK on CD18 and got my period on the 21st of November. So I only had a 10 day luteal phase, but I just got off birth control in October. :) Hope you ladies can help!!!

Attachments

• Picture (Resized).jpg
    Picture (Resized).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm answering based on MY testing results, but the first two would be a positive *for me* based on my body/past results and lining them up w/ other factors. Mine never get darker than that even when I confirm ovulation w/ CM/cramping.

They all look slightly lighter than the control, but close enough that it could be a positive for you. For me it would be a negative, but I have PCOS and a crazy body.

The first one for me would be *nearly* positive, but I almost always get crazy dark lines.

Agreed, first two look positive for me. It make sense that you are getting O pains 12-24 hrs after what looks like your LH surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->