Are any of these positive?

momtoaz

Reaction score
I'm on CD31 and no O yet, at least I don't think I did. FF gave me cross hairs but I totally don't agree with it, as my normal post O temps are way higher than what is showing right now. So pls disregard the O date and cross hairs.

Anyway here are my tests the last 2 days. Do you think any of them are +?????

First test is at 6pm and second at 11pm. These are darkest since I've been taking opks this cycle.

Attachments

• CD31 6pm.jpg
    CD31 6pm.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 25
  • CD31 11pm.jpg
    CD31 11pm.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 21
hello,

you either had your surge that day and just missed it or it will be tomorrow you get a true pos... they look good tho! Get :sex:!

I agree with tbuns, should be within the next couple days or so. Looks very close!

Thanks for the input ladies.

I haven't O'd yet according to temps, I was mostly worried cause I knew I was too tired to get bd in last night, but still had a low temp this morning, so I'm not feeling bad for not getting bd in. Obviously not O'ing now, low temps, cm not fertile. Ugghhhh what a long cycle. I'm so ready for this to be over with. TTC with irregular and long cycles is so not fun :?

I agree with tbuns, should be within the next couple days or so. Looks very close!

I agree! FF will probably change the CH when you get your pos! FXed!

Actually when I put in today's temp, which was low and below coverline, FF took away my cross hairs. So I'm happy with that, because at least it shows I know my body better than FF, and that I haven't O'd yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->