Are any of you mourning your pregnancy?

tryfor2

Mum to little men
Reaction score
I am. It's no doubt due to hormonal craziness, but I feel like I wish it was a few months back and I still had some of my pregnancy left. It's not like I LOVE bring pregnant or would want to go through labour again... Maybe I'm just being mooney because I know I'll never be pregnant again? I don't know. I don't trust my thoughts right now. Just so emotional, not even two weeks postpartum. I do know that I saw a pregnant woman the other day--about eight months along--and I felt envy. Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

I miss being pregnant. I keep trying to remind myself we have to wait before ttc another. I will say the first few weeks were much worse than now in terms of wanting to be pregnant again.

My baby is eight weeks old and I've been feeling the same way. I hate pregnancy but have been missing it - I think because I know she is our last baby. I keep telling hubby to remind me that we don't want anymore bacause I keep having second thoughts. Insane. I blame hormones. :roll:

I wanted nothing more than to be done near the end of my pregnancy. Went on to have a traumatic delivery, and still miss my pregnancy and would love to be pregnant again.

When I was pregnant, I almost didn't want it to end because I loved being pregnant so much. It was a wonderful experience, and interesting to see what my body could actually do. I've had to keep myself focused from trying to get pregnant with #2 too soon, because I want to be pregnant again! :haha:

Time hasn't dulled it for me, sadly. I'm 14 months postpartum and still pregnancy-moody.

I could have wrote that myself! I absolutely envy other pregnant women I even (during the baby blues phase) cried probably more than normal over the fact that I was no longer pregnant and that I would never have another have to go for another midwife appointment I loved my midwife and I'm still gutted that I probably will never see her again, I'd love another baby and to do it all again but honestly I don't think my emotions could handle it once it was all over again lol x

I still miss it so much and I wish I has enjoyed it more rather than wishing the days away until I was due :(

Towards the end of my pregnancy I was wishing that I would be "pregnant forever", as silly as that sounds. I love every moment I get to spend with my son but I seriously miss being pregnant so much.

I loved being pregnant, I could have done without the sciatica but other than that it was amazing.

I adored feeling my baby move, knowing I was growing a miracle and I have never been as body confident as I was when I had a lovely big bump.

I'm with you ladies. I also learned to love my body when I was pregnant and feel really good. I can't wait to be pregnant again but I have a long time to wait!!!

So glad I'm not alone!! I've felt this way since LO was a couple of weeks old. I adored being pregnant, felt absolutely beautiful with my bump, and wanted to stay pregnant forever. Even the last couple of weeks on quasi-Bedrest (I had pre-e) were amazing. I just loved everything about being pregnant.

DH and I originally said it would be one and done, but we've been NTNTP since LO was about 4 months. Unortunately, my cycles have been crazy post-partum. My first after birth control was 58 days (all of June and July) and the second (the one I'm on now) is 34 days and counting, but a BFN this afternoon.

Anyway, just glad to hear I'm not alone!!! I really miss my pregnant body and knowing that I'm creating life. It's so beautiful. xoxo

I did, especially a few months post partum. I developed pre-eclampsia and my pregnancy was cut almost two months short, I mourned my pregnancy and the birth that I expected.

It finally faded now, and now I'm TTC #2. I don't have any of those old morning the pregnancy feelings, just excitement and I'm almost scared to be pregnant again, like it seems more overwhelming now that it did last time.

I am the same way....I had a beautiful twin pregnancy up until 32 weeks. Then I developed Pre-E, was put on modified bedrest, and delivered at 34+3. I suffered from some pretty serious postpartum depression and anxiety, even had to be hospitalized briefly for medication stabilization. It was ROUGH. I am much better now, on medications, and feeling better every day. But I find myself staring at the pictures of my pregnant self, and I'll just cry. I miss being pregnant so much, and I don't know if I'll get to experience it again. Especially with twins already. We will proabably talk about it in about 3 years, but I can't imagine waiting that long to be pregnant again:/

Same here, but when I was pregnant, I was jealous of those who had already had their babies... I just can't win I guess haha:shrug:

Yup. I loved everything about being pregnant. I miss the excitement and anticipation, and being able to sleep for 12 hours straight... Since he came early I feel like I was robbed of those last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->