Are frers just that bad?

I see a line. Was that pic within the time limit? Does the line show when dry? I have always liked FRER but they are very prone to showing a line while drying. The way they are constructed seems to let the urine pool slightly inside or something. I think its what makes them so sensitive but also makes the test line more visible. I think most people getting bad results frrom FRER just haven't followed the instructions. Reading after the time limit or cracking the test open before it dries (and yes I do it too :) ) can give false 'positives'. If its pink and was within the time limit then I'd be fairly confident about the result.

First signal today was negative, so the frer was crud. Think I'll be sticking to Walmart tests from now on.

Boo. But aren't wallies less sensitive anyway? Are you planning to test again or just wait it out?

I reallt think that test looked like a very early bfp and I rarely ever think so! I do like the Walmart tests too - they usually worked better for me than frer. how many dpo are you? (Sorry if you've said already - the ads on the site are killing me when I go page to page and I can't see all the posts!)

No dpo, not trying not tracking, I just POAS randomly for peace and because it's fun lol. Yeah that test sucked. I cracked it and everything and the line was there no indent. But that was two days ago so I think a first signal would have shown positive by now if it was legit. So I'm over it! Testing for peace brings me less peace than not testing haha. I'm done for now!

Ahhhh gotcha! Yes! Totally understand!!! Well that test was truly a POS! Wish they'd go back to the old versions!!!

I hate the new frer (never thought I'd actually say that)

Last month I had like 2 weeks of faint lines on them. It was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->