Are frers just that bad?

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I'm a self admitted POAS junkie. Was just going for an .88 cent test from Walmart but they were out so I bought frer. No line yesterday but faint line today. Husband and I use condoms so I'm doubting this line pretty bad. But damn. Why?! should I chalk it up to crap test?

Attachments

• IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 127
I don't see anything but these haven't had a good rap lately. I'd definitely test again in a day or two (and with a different brand if you can get to one).

It looks like a real line. I've gotten faint lines when I wasn't pregnant and when I was preggo I didn't get a line until 10 dpo. I would test tomorrow and also get another brand to double check. Gl xx

They suck really bad! I got a bfp @ 11 & 12 dpo on frer. 13 dpo i got a stark white BFN on frer, with this pregnancy! It made me SO worried. I've also seen other ladies on here get a faint bfp then have bloods done, same day, and they were less than 5(not pregnant).

Dunno what to tell you, I see a line... maybe test again tomorrow. Hope you get the result you want. Perhaps an indent?

I see it too. I was on the FRER's suck ride for awhile but this month they did me right.

I definitely see a line, but FRER have been so weird lately. I would test again tomorrow.

In before not helpful input...

I didn't see it at first, but then I looked again and not only did I see it... it looked pink. It's usually an indent line or editing into a line or a glare that gets people into trouble with these tests, and I don't think either of those apply here. BUT THEN I see clear as day pink lines to get 0 betas for some women on here....

Could be real. Condoms, when used correctly, don't have a 100% accuracy rate. Soooooo I hope you got a three pack to test again tomorrow. Could be not real cuz frer sucks.

FXed you get the response you want whichever that may be! You've always been so supportive on my threads

I'm a self admitted POAS junkie. Was just going for an .88 cent test from Walmart but they were out so I bought frer. No line yesterday but faint line today. Husband and I use condoms so I'm doubting this line pretty bad. But damn. Why?! should I chalk it up to crap test?

14370082_1057307914325065_3317174192145362566_n.jpg
here's mine idk if it's a positive..

Crazy, it's positive. This is the second post I have seen you jump on though. Please, create your own thread. Most ladies on here are super nice, but just out of courtesy to the posters. It takes just as much time to make one as it does reply to one. But it is definitely positive. Congrats!

how do i do that i am new and wasn't aware i'm sorry if i've upset anyone for doing that.

Not upset, but there are some people who can be or it deviates from the original tester getting input. In the other thread I made a screenshot for you :) PLUS if you make your own then you will get more input

Thanks ladies....

I pulled it apart and there was NO indent line. Then I peed on my second one last night and looked BFN so I don't know. I'm out of tests and I don't want to buy more when my hubs is home so I might just have to wait it out til Monday.

Crazy: come on in to the gallery of tests thread if you'd rather not start your own!

Kmr: any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->