Are my eyes deceiving me?

Tested again this morning and there's still a line which is good news, but it's no darker yet, which isn't such good news.
I've had enough lines now that I think its probably fair to say I'm pregnant, I just hope so much that these lines will get darker soon. Yesterday's lunch time test was the darkest so I'll test around the same time today.
I'll pick up some tests today and keep you updated.

Attachments

• 20180205_072818.jpg
    20180205_072818.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 77
Good luck. My FRER looked like that at 10DPO too.
Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bean xx

I think it's very slightly darker. Looking forward to your.update

Omg omg omg. This just got real.
I'm trying not to get too excited until I've at least missed af but this is undoubtedly a bfp, isn't it?
I can't believe this, we have been trying for 6 years!!!

Attachments

• 20180205_115234.jpg
    20180205_115234.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 88
Thats definitely a Bfp! Congratulations!

Looks like it's your long overdue positive, congratulations :)

Hubby just brought me back down to earth with a thump. Adamant that it's no darker than the others and he can barely see it :-(

That's because men are generally hopeless at spotting lines. That test is MUCH darker than your previous tests. Also, maybe he's scared it isn't real, if you've been through a tough time then he may feel he has to distance himself from things

That last test is definitely darker! I'm sure this is your bfp!

Congrats!!!!! It's a definite BFP! are you going to get a digi?? He couldn't argue with the words 'pregnant :) xx

My 10dpo test looked just like yours, probably less obvious tbh, a real squinter haha congratulations

If that was my test I’d be happy with that line at 10dpo! I have 3 kids and all mine started like that on a FRER, men are useless at tests x

Congrats!!!!! It's a definite BFP! are you going to get a digi?? He couldn't argue with the words 'pregnant :) xx

I've got some digi's (better check the expiry date tho, as they've been sitting patiently in a drawer for literally years, waiting for this day to come!)
I might brave it tmrw or maybe Wednesday when AF is due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->