Are my eyes deceiving me?

It may just be the amount of dye. Don't panic yet. I had 2 tests from the same packet used fmu and it was a v faint line used smu 20 minutes later and it was almost as dark as control

Same as above but I used the same urine sample, could barely see one line and the other was obvious <3

I hope that's all it is. I'll test again in a bit and if I've got a nice strong line, I'll leave the tests alone x

This is my frer from yesterday. It was days lighter compared to the morning before. Don’t panic. I think frer are inconsistent & not all they are made out to be.
BCF62E58-2CB6-4E03-8B8C-0819345D4A89.jpg

I had a major wobble yesterday after that lighter FRER, coupled with a teensy bit of brown spotting. Seems to be back on track today, so perhaps the best thing would be to NOT :test: anymore

Attachments

• 20180210_125956.jpg
    20180210_125956.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 13
Your tests look great! I used my last frer today & I refuse to buy more. I don’t like them.
Congrats again!

Your tests look great! I used my last frer today & I refuse to buy more. I don’t like them.
Congrats again!

Thank you, congrats to you too x
I've got a couple of digitals left so I'll save them so hopefully I'll see a 2-3 and a 3+.
See you in the first trimester forum :thumbup:

I was still trying for that 2-3 digi, but I actually got Not Pregnant. FRER is lighter too.
I've been up half the night with a bad tummy (still had a 5 hour hold tho) - could that have affected my tests? Or am I clutching at straws? Other than losing the pregnancy, what else could make a digital turn negative 4 days after the initial positive one?
I don't know what to do :cry:

I would be upset too. However, I have done a lot of googling about digis and I have seen many women have the same thing happen. They get a bfn in the middle of progressing bfps. I think if it was me I would maybe call my dr tomorrow and ask for some blood work. At least you would know for sure what is going on. I know I had to stop testing this morning because it’s just getting too stressful.

I have got some left but I think I'm just gonna bin them.
I said at first that I was just gonna take it one day at a time and enjoy being pregnant. Well, I haven't. These last couple of days of up and down tests has been torture.

I completely understand that! It starts out fun but becomes obsessive pretty quickly. Have you scheduled your first appointment yet? My office likes to wait until 8 weeks.

Awww I'm sorry. I won't lie it doesn't sound good but it isn't over just yet. I have read lots of people having lighter tests and everything was fine. In my personal experience when it happened it wasn't good for me but that doesn't mean it isn't for you. Keeping everything crossed

I completely understand that! It starts out fun but becomes obsessive pretty quickly. Have you scheduled your first appointment yet? My office likes to wait until 8 weeks.

Yes, it was fun watching them get darker. Not so fun now tho.
Yes, surgery said the community midwife will see me at 6 weeks, then I'll have my proper booking in session at 8 weeks.

Awww I'm sorry. I won't lie it doesn't sound good but it isn't over just yet. I have read lots of people having lighter tests and everything was fine. In my personal experience when it happened it wasn't good for me but that doesn't mean it isn't for you. Keeping everything crossed

It just seemed so amazing to fall pregnant naturally after trying for so long and being on fertility meds. We were just 2 weeks away from our first IVF appointment. Horrible to think it might all be over.

I got lots of hope, prayers & positive thoughts coming your way. :hugs:

Aww I hope everything is ok. Sending you lots of love <3

Retested this evening with FRER and digi (with a shorter hold than this morning) and FRER is still lighter than the good test I had yesterday but digi is showing 1-2 again. Still got a teensy bit of brown spotting and the odd fleck of red blood (but I have cervical erosion anyway, so it might just be that).
I'm way over thinking things now. Need to stop this, I'm torturing myself.

If you have cervical erosion it's probably just that. It's more sensitive during pregnancy also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->