Are symptoms different from pregnancy to pregnancy?

nupu

1 gorgeous rainbow girl
Reaction score
Hi
I just wondered if anyone could answer this question? I've had three pregnancies this year - none have been successful but I wondered if any ladies who have had more than one pregancy had similar symptoms each time or whether they were different from pregnancy to pregnancy?
I have no symptoms this month and feel 'out' but I just wondered I guess.
Thanks for your opinions:thumbup:

Yes everyone is different.

#1 for me resulted in my son who is now 14. With him I had no idea I was pregnant until I was 15 weeks along. I was young and on b/c and thought a missed period was "just a part of the b/c thing". I gained no weight and had nothing other than horrible heartburn which they thought was an ulcer and that's how they found my bean floating in my belly in the middle of a MRI.

#2 which resulted in a loss I tested +++ at 5 weeks and the minute the pee hit the stick I became violently ill. I couldn't stop throwing up I had to pull over driving to work it was that bad (I ended up losing my job over it). I was fatigued, irritable, hot ALL the time and the m/s was worse than anything I ever imaginged.

#3 which resulted in my youngest boy who is 12 I had NO symptoms but I "knew" I was pregnant. I got pregnant quickly after my loss and rememembered the feelings so even though I was symptomless I went to the free clinic and lied about how late I was, they tested me and sure enough...positive! He turned out to be a very easy pregnancy also with little to no symptoms.

So yes, they are all very unique and different.

for sure every time i have been pregnant the symptoms were very different.. ranging from too sick to move to not even feeling pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->