Are there any plus size women ttc?

Just wanted to pass on the good news and hope that it gives you all hope, I got my :bfp: yesterday and I'm 255 lbs, don't have PCOS but have ovulated irregularly. Keep your heads up girls.

:dust:

Just wanted to pass on the good news and hope that it gives you all hope, I got my :bfp: yesterday and I'm 255 lbs, don't have PCOS but have ovulated irregularly. Keep your heads up girls.

:dust:

Congrats honey xx

I think we need those kind of BFP announcements to keep us going! lol xx

Congrats hun! Thats exactly what we all need to hear!

saying that, I concieved my first (she is almost 1 years old now) when I was about 190lbs and was even on the pill and I have pcos (she was surprise!) so it can happen against all odds - I thought I would throw that in there too! lol x

Congrats on the BFP! I agree we need to keep having those awesome announcements!

I'm in the 1ww tomorrow and it's kinda like limbo...

I'm 213 and 5 ft 2 inches. So i'm totally with you guys. I was 130 when I got my BFP with my daughter, but now my cycles are extremely irregular. Wishing you all the best!

Congratulations Heidi :happydance: Wishing you a happy & healthy full term pregnancy

I definitely needed to hear your good news and helped me pull out of a slump about my weight :)

Yay congrats. Hoping we all get ours soon as well! Lots of baby dust ladies!

Those ladies in here with PCOS... what were your symptoms?

I have PCOS and when I got my last BFP April 6th 2009 (ended in miscarriage) I had sore boobs. That was it! haha I'm diabetic and my blood sugar was always low, but that's a diabetic pregnancy thing

Sorry, I should clarify, what were your symptoms when you found out you had PCOS? Like weight gain, acne, etc etc. Just trying to figure out if I have it. Getting blood work done Friday.

I had cystic acne, I was obese at 250lbs, I had irregular periods (AF was always horrible we're talking I would soak a pad and tampon in an hour and ruin my clothes and I would go months without having AF), no matter how many miles I walked a day and how little I ate I could not lose weight (almost went to the point of anorexia and I did Weight Watchers), and sharp stabbing pains where my ovaries were.
My doctor did blood work, but mine came back normal, but she wasn't going to give up because she knew I had PCOS, but she wanted to confirm it to some degree so she did all sorts of blood work, paps, pelvics, and finally did an ultrasound. Low and behold my ovaries were clustered with cysts.

Hi girl's i belive i have a BFP whoot whoot . Baby dust too everyone i'm still caustious

:dust: I am with you! I believe your eggo is prego! :dust: LOL
I tested today, I'm 10dpo...haha I pee every hour almost. I'm perfectly healthy, but I recently had a brain infection and it could cause my body to be out of whack when it comes to keeping fluids (I get tested once a week to make sure I'm good and if I'm even just a smidge low they give me iv fluids) so I am peeing all the time so I knew it was going to be a BFN...6 more days to go to see if AF shows up...

Hi girl's i belive i have a BFP whoot whoot . Baby dust too everyone i'm still caustious

:thumbup::thumbup:

That is awesome to hear!! I am plus size 5'7 260 and ttc. And being heaving wories me about gettin PG. AF is due in two days. I am going crazy thinking every lil symptom is a confirmation that I am pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->