Are there any words you can't pronounce?

There's no words I can't pronounce (in English anyway), but I can't make the proper sound for the letter "z" (or words where the 's' sounds like 'z', like "please"). I really have to concentrate to say it without lisping and it makes my mouth itch :haha: so I just always pronounce it like the letter 's' instead.

When I was younger I had trouble pronouncing my 'R's ... I've kind of trained myself out of it now but the one word I still have trouble with is my own name - Marie :dohh:

My OH is English, so there's loads of words he can't pronounce Auchtermuchty for example lol

After living in Scotland for 2 years,the one thing I realised was you can't say 'Nairn' without sounding like you have a scottish accent :rofl:

I have a hard time saying "Feminine"...for some reason:dohh:

Lots of words! Mainly capacity, which for some reason comes out as 'capisity'

I really struggle with Mirror. It never sounds right too many 'r's or it comes out mayor

picture, i say pitcher! also gesture, i say it like guess-ture, not jess-ture :dohh:

"Hallelujah" and "alleluia". I come out with Hallelulia and allelulia which caused my dad no end of amusement at church when I was younger :haha:

Haha Unusual is quite hard tos ay if you say it often :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->