Are these lines getting darker?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is the first time I've posted in this thread so It's quite scary! But hello! Im Pg with my first and coming up to 4 weeks.. I'm so scared of things going wrong but trying to think positively, which is pretty hard when you tell your mum you're pg and she says "at this early stage it's probably 50/50" yeah, thanks for the confidence boost!

Anyway, I wanted to check my tests are getting darker as this would best indicate my hcg levels are rising and that things are going the right way, could anyone tell me if they think they are? Was slightly worries, top was at 10dpo bottom was this morning at 12dpo..

Thanks xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4345[1].jpg
    IMG_4345[1].jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
Definitely darkening looking good :) what a lovely thing for your mum to say :/

Oh bless you - I temember my mum saying something similar with my first although it wasn't quite as blunt as that!

pretty sure it's not 50/50 anyway ? I don't know the proper stats but i think its much better odds than that x

Oh and there is defenite progression there x

Thanks ladies, :)

Yeah it was pretty blunt but I don't think she meant it that way I just think because it's so early that anything can happen but even so, yeah I don't think the odds are as bad as that!

I just looked it up and odds are around 30%..

But hopefully if the tests get darker that can only mean good things x

Thanks for the reassurance xxx

That's ok - I'm in same stage as you and got my bfp 6 days ago but did a test every day to see progression as it reassures me . This is my second pregnancy . I wish you luck !

My mother in law did a similar thing..last night we told her we are expecting and the first thing she said was... 'Is this one hanging around then'... Cheeky woman!!! (I have had previous early losses but seriously??!)

Your lines are progressing beautifully hun, enjoy :) xx

I keep doing tests every day to see the line progression. It helps put my mind at ease. :) Your line from 12dpo does look darker than 10dpo! (And your 10dpo line looks a lot darker than mine was at that stage, so I'd say that's a good sign as well.) Congrats!

These look like they're getting darker! Congrats! I still test with the dip sticks to this day and have saved them all. Just seeing that 2nd line before I start the day is a relief and makes me decide healthier choices

Those lines are definitely getting darker. Looking good! Sorry about that comment from your mom. Not the most sensitive thing to say. :/

Oh bless you - I temember my mum saying something similar with my first although it wasn't quite as blunt as that!

pretty sure it's not 50/50 anyway ? I don't know the proper stats but i think its much better odds than that x

The stats are better than that. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss of some sort, so 75/25. Regardless, no one should say anything of that nature to you anyway!

The tests look good. I would stop testing at home and leave it to your doctor. Once your HCG gets too high you will start testing negative, which won't help your nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->