Are these opks positive?

MsRipple

Reaction score
To me they both looked 98% there, but maybe not totally positive. Got the wondfo on CD 15, then First Response on CD 16 (and got much lighter OPKs on CD 17 and 18 (today).
Thoughts on if these are positive? I am hoping for O on CD 17, but as you can see this is a slightly weird cycle with a (false) positive on a digital opk and O pain but no ovulation earlier on the cycle.

Attachments

• opk1.JPG
    opk1.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
To me they both looked 98% there, but maybe not totally positive. Got the wondfo on CD 15, then First Response on CD 16 (and got much lighter OPKs on CD 17 and 18 (today).
Thoughts on if these are positive? I am hoping for O on CD 17, but as you can see this is a slightly weird cycle with a (false) positive on a digital opk and O pain but no ovulation earlier on the cycle.

I would take these as positive. Mine are like this when I get ovulation pain. x

I'm wondering the same thing. Mine looked very much like this on CD11 and I was having lots of ovulation-type pains and EWCM at that time too. I thought it would be a true positive the next day, but they just got lighter from there on out. Very frustrating to not know for sure. I never seem to get those blaring darker-than-the-control positives on OPK tests.

I find it all depends on the brand. The cheaper test strips have always lacked in dye, I've found. If you have other symptoms, and a strong line, I would say it's okay to assume you're ovulating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->