are these positive?

well thanks for all your help ladies but i tested today with ics and frer nd both were bfn so they are horrible evaps so donttrust the ics always test with a better test to confirm.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a :bfp: With one of those tests, but turned out to be a chemical as was bleeding :( x

:hugs: awww quail, it's so horrible when they get your hopes up :(.

Gemma x

well i couldnt help myself but poas again today because i felt sick last night and i did a frer and a ic and they both came up faint positiveb so dont know what to think with my last baby it took two weeks before i got a consistent positive result but i never had any bleeding ! just not sure what to think because of the bleeding,any ideas?.xxxxx

:hug: hun i really dont know what to think my advise is to go see your doc and ask for another blood test but the one that counts how much hcg is actually in your body rather the negative/positive one they did before. it should give you a better indicator. those i.c's you did are definately positives i've never seen an evap like that on them before.x

:hugs: I hope this is it for you! Keep us updated!
(PS Just had to mention this was my 1000'th post! woot!)

i really hope this is it for you!! they look like bfp to me!!!!

Yeah, they look like positives to me, maybe wait a few more days and then test again and see if the lines get stronger :)

Good luck duck!! :dust: :D xx

hi all well ive had a couple of days of bfns then today ive done a few more ics and there stronger than the ones i put on here origionally ihad this with my last baby but without the bleeding and it took 2 weeks for it to show up all the time,but i just dont get the bleeding?thanks for helping ladies i wil keep you all updated i was gonna put some pics up but camera broke.xxxx

Probably implantation i would guess, you will need to keep and eye on it.

As we are all so keen we may get bfps that no one else would even look for so go through stuff no one else would have even realised had happened.

Think the test strips are a lot more sensitive than high street brands so you may get a bfp in next couple of days! Keep fxd for you!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i see a dark line on the first , hope all settles down for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"