are these positive?

quail

Reaction score

roo 010.jpg

roo 012.jpg[/ATTACH]

do you think these are positive as my normal lp is 10 days but been taking b-vits an got to 13 days and had a blood test done wich was negative then started spotting then had normal af the next day then went back to spotting the next day felt it wasnt quite right so did a test and now i dont know what to think? any idea ladies.xxx

Attachments

• roo 015.jpg
    roo 015.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 220
I defo see a line in all, were they done in any order?
The first is the darkest that i can see without enlarging.
When did you do these?
I don't get why you would have a bfp and not be preggy?
All you can do at mo is keep testing :thumbup:
:hugs: xx

Yea i think that you are!
The best thing you can do right now is just keep testing to make it forsure or actually go to a doctor and they can give you a real answer!
Good Luck

hun it looks positive.. maybe the spotting is implantation blood?.. not sure but they really look positive.. you could always wait 2 days and try a better brand of test.. good luck hun keep us updated.. :)

look like 2 BFPs to me..... I hope everything turn out alright...

Yay! I definitely see your lines hun... I hope this is it for you. :dust: :hugs:

They are defo positives to me. Good luck. Hope the bleeding was implantation. Maybe u should see your gp and get another blood test done. x

looks like a :bfp: to me... get yourself to your GP for a confirmation!

Looks like a BFP to me - mine were like that at 10 DPO and gradually got darker.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

They definately look like :bfp: to me!!!!!!! Good luck and congratulations! :happydance:

Is it possible you OV'd late this month and thats why only now you are getting a bfp?! It definitely looks like one to me! :fingerscrossed: for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->