Are we all getting ready for x factor?

I think he's pretty much out as bisexual but still, why should he have to stand there in front of tv cameras and tell everyone that he is not ashamed? Pretty sure he's not 'out' to the kids he teaches. Or, he wasn't. He is now.

This is exactly my point. Coming out to family is hard enough (been there done that lol) but I really cannot imagine how traumatic he must have found it, now EVERYONE knows. :growlmad:

I am glad I am not the only one pissed of about Dannii's comments, I have already put it in complaints to Ofcom and ITV and hope she will be made to apologise.
It doesn't matter if he (or any other performer) is gay, straight or bi its a SINGING competition and that is what they should be judged on. His personal life is not an issue and none of her business.

It doesn't matter if he (or any other performer) is gay, straight or bi its a SINGING competition and that is what they should be judged on. His personal life is not an issue and none of her business.

thanks - that's what I've been trying to say but you put it better lol!

I should think the last thing he wants is a public apology - he did cry, and he bet he hopes it just all gets forgotten about - she can apologise to him persoanlly off the tv.
She made a bad judgement call on that one - I'm sure she didnt mean it nastily, but she did look a right cow for saying it - And it'll probably get him some sympathy votes, let's be honest!

Jow to win :)

I agree it is a singing competition but Xfactor makes peoples personal lifes a part of it every year :wacko: What Dannii did was wrong but if Danyl wants to become famous he's gonna need to grow a thicker skin. People are gonna say worse.

Was anything mentioned after on the xtra factor ?

I wonder if louis will be there after the news this morning:(

I thought Lucie was good last night! And so was Lloyd, although I don't think he should have been given a "high pitched" song, and then not done those high bits!

I liked Joe as well..and Stacey, and Miss Frank!

But I thought Danyl was amazing! As everyone said,..Danii was bang out with her comments! x

Who do we think will go then?? Im thinking the ex stripper girls (i forgot there names sorry)

Poor Louis i bet he is devastated :( ... maybe they will pay tribute too him tonight in some way? xxxx

i think it will be a very hard noght for lois altho i doubt he will be there tbh

but i still hope the twins go !

I wrote on the other thread earlier, louis will not be there 2nite:(

Oh and apperently simon is saying something on Louis behalf:(

i also wrote on the other thread! How good was their opening song... 'I gotta feeling'

I thought it was ace!!

xxxx

Who do we think will go then?? Im thinking the ex stripper girls (i forgot there names sorry)

Poor Louis i bet he is devastated :( ... maybe they will pay tribute too him tonight in some way? xxxx

I want them to go as well...

or the twins. :S

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back