are you being moody and emotional?

LilianA

Reaction score
I can't help it! I try to smile and act ok but im almost always pissed off!!! and I am really not like that outside of pregnancy!!!
my maternity clothes don't fit well anymore and either ride up the back and show my grown ass! or don't cover my whole belly, my face feels swollen and gray and I frankly don't want to get dressed and go anywhere at this stage! and my two best friends keep telling me to go out!!! I don't want to!!! I know they are trying to be nice and get my out of this mood but I just feel so big and ugly I don't want to go out! and one of them is being super pushy about it!!
I'm trying to bring up other topics to talk about with my husband because I know he doesn't really relate or want to talk about the pregnancy 24/7 but I'm so over taken by baby at this point all I can think about is the birth and aches and pains I got!

uuuughhhhh I just can't wait for baby to come out!

I am right there with ya. I am easily pushed to the point of being pissed off. MY mother, brother, and husband have all gotten to see this. I control myself when it comes to DD, because she is only a baby (currently 19 months) and she does not understand why I get angry or anything. Completely clueless.

On top of that all I have been facing family drama. My grown sister, decided to get jealous over me, and pick a fight with my mother, then promptly drag me into it. My husband and I are NOT doing well, and at this point divorce is imminent. And he is doing bugger all to fix anything.

I have no one to talk to, I feel alone and like no one cares.

I am a complete emotional wreck.

I'm an emotional mess at the moment! Just in the last week or two become so short tempered and emotional plus ridiculously tired! Definitely have some kind of hormone surge going on!! Xx

I am right there with ya. I am easily pushed to the point of being pissed off. MY mother, brother, and husband have all gotten to see this. I control myself when it comes to DD, because she is only a baby (currently 19 months) and she does not understand why I get angry or anything. Completely clueless.

On top of that all I have been facing family drama. My grown sister, decided to get jealous over me, and pick a fight with my mother, then promptly drag me into it. My husband and I are NOT doing well, and at this point divorce is imminent. And he is doing bugger all to fix anything.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry your going thru all of that!!! I hope things go your way real soon! You can message me if you feel like spilling your guts to someone anytime!!!

I'm an emotional mess at the moment! Just in the last week or two become so short tempered and emotional plus ridiculously tired! Definitely have some kind of hormone surge going on!! Xx

exactly!! tonight my husband just looked at me and asked me whats the matter!!!! nothing was the matter ! I told him its just my face right now! I wish he would be able to get it and understand how hard and depleting it is at this stage! his question by itself made me mad lol

I'm not feeling anger but omg do I cry at everything!

I casually mentioned that I wanted chocolate milk earlier and guess why DH brings home? My favorite super chocolatey Nestles chocolate milk. At the moment I cried because it hit me as the most touching and meaningful thing he could have done, ever. I cried because he fluffed my pillows and ran a bath with out having to be asked. I cried because my dogs cuddled with me (which isn't abnormal at ALL, they are total cuddle hounds). I cry at everything >< omg it needs to stop.

Totally agree I've got bipolar and I'm often hard to follow anyway but the last few weeks I've literally been all over the place some times I'm half way through laughing so hard I could pee then all of a sudden I'm just depressed and angry and shouting at people for no reason , I went out to dinner the other night went crazy in the resturant refused to pay because the food wasn't perfect and sat there angry for ages , my poor hubby just gets shouted at constantly because he does annoying things for no reason (they normally probably wouldn't annoy me but right now ) every time he touches me or my hair or tries to cuddle me I just get angry and I'm like go away leave me alone I hate you so poor chap hasn't had a chance lol ! And I totally understand about the feeling fat thing I have an irritable uterus and spd a snapped spine and a tilted pelvis so I have to wear really baggy clothes otherwise I'm in agony and I hate going out because I look awful and feel like everyone's just looking at me like what happened to her ? But it's almost over and it's so worth it , so I'm clenching my teeth and trying to hold off being a constant arse although it's difficult when people are stupid but hey baby will be here soon ! It's almost over X

Oh no!! I'm so sorry your going thru all of that!!! I hope things go your way real soon! You can message me if you feel like spilling your guts to someone anytime!!!

Thank you. I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->