Are you Mummy and Daddy to your pets?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Just wondered...I often say 'ooh Daddy will be home soon' to Harvey-and Molly(our dog) goes to look too!:haha:

Nope. My pets and I are on a first name basis. lol. It makes me uncomfortable when people call my mummy in reference to my cats.

Oh I am!! My kids are also "brothers" to my animals. Like Oh Charlie (my black lab) QUIT HARASSING YOUR BROTHER!! Lol. They are my family just as much as my flesh and blood :D Sometimes I think they may even love me MORE than my flesh and blood!

I'm guilty of this :haha: I am "mummy" to my cat, think I treat him as my baby as I haven't got a human one yet!

That's what my dog knows my OH as :haha: I say "daddy's home" and she runs to the door. It might be weird to some people, but as I have been TTC for 2 years, my baby girl is the perfect outlet, and she is SPOILED :haha:

I don't have any pets but we used to have a dog ad we were mammy and daddy etc i do have a doggy niece though :)

Oh yes, except my cat's posh and we're mother and father, lol.

Yesss my two kitties are my babies. They just don't have a daddy they're kinda scared of my dh haha. When I found out I was pregnant I told my kitties you're gonna have a little brother or sister!!!

I'm mommy to my two cats, and OH is daddy. I'm even guilty of chatting with them, only though because I believe they understand me lol

Totally!! In a way only the childless can understand I think! He is my baby in every way!!!

Oh I do, but I dont mean to. If Charlie our cat is bugging me i'm like 'go and bug daddy!' :haha: x

My Cat doesn't answer to anything even if we tried, but our puppy knows that I am "Mum" and my DH is "Dad" or "Daddy", she was taught that from the time we got her :)

My parents don't agree and think it is ridiculous that we have taught her that, and whenever we visit they tell her to go see us by our actual names, and she just looks at them and walks away :haha:

Both our animals are beyond spoiled, and certainly are our babies :)

Yes we use mummy and daddy to and i also refer to my dog as my little boy LOL........... i dont refer to him as the girls brother though and my 3 year old does correct me when i say 'hello my little boy' whilst stroking the dog, my daughter will say 'he's not a peoples, he is a dog, not a boy, mummy'!!!!!

My cat is my other baby. And I am mummy to that boy. My friends thinks its weird :)

Hell yeah I'm mummy OH thinks I'm crazy and my 5 year old believes he has an array of animal siblings :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->