Are you obssesed? Share it here.

Hello Ladies,
Im new to posting on here but have been reading your tips etc for a while.
You all seem lovely so thought I would join you if thats ok?
We started TTC last month, I came off the pill 19 months ago and have only had 2 periods since then (last wk being the 2nd one!)
I have had blood tests etc etc etc and have high prolactin levels for which I had an mri scan for on Monday and have had my thyroid levels checked, I get the results for both of these next Thursday!!
I have ordered a cbfm which should be delivered today or tomorrow to have some hope of seeing whats going on as my temps are all over the place!!
I know what you mean about the obsession, its all I ever think about, sooooo frustrating!
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Enrisa -
I did the Fertell at home ovarian reserve to test FSH levels on CD3. That can be an indicator of whether you might be running out of eggs. Only really makes sense to do if you're older which is why I did it. And DH did a sperm motility tests. We bought the Fertell couple's test off of their website in the UK. But if you're in the US I am sure you can get from the US website as well.
One more BFN this morning. Wish AF would hurry up now!
Good luck, G -

Hi me again!

You guys really need to chill out.... you are not old and whoever it was that made you think that, you have to stop listening to them (yes, even if it was yourself!)

Ok I already told you that my DD was conceived without too much trouble.... let me just re-phrase that.... without ANY trouble.... we were NTNP and boom! First month! So it can't be age.... AND I was not doing all the healthy stuff you guys are, apart from not smoking cos I never have...
I don't have news on our #2 just yet but hope to soon....

Now, here's my other story.... my sister in-law.
My brother and her conceived their DD without trying at all... SIL was 38 and bro was 36..... Apparently they started ttc #2 about 2-3 yrs later (very hush hush couple, so I didn't know till later...) My bro told me of a m/c and that they had been ttc when their DD was almost 3yrs, puts my SIL at 41.... nothing for another 3 yrs, during which time they had 2 gos at IVF... no luck there, they decided to have a break and rethink the situation and.... you guessed it - boom! They conceived #2 while NTNP naturally, my SIL aged 44 (and a half).....
Sometimes it just goes like that..... who knows what the man upstairs is planning..... but please, don't put it down to age.... you girls (and me!) will get our BFPs soon.....!!:hugs:
:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->