Are you watching the Eastenders storyline?

I got so upset watching tonights :( the way ronnie was to kat was horrible, felt like smacking ronnie one and giving kat a ginormous hug :(

I'm sure when Kat finds out the truth she'll give Ronnie a slap from all of us!

I knew about the storyline, I normally watch the soap, ive had a loss myself

Its a soap, not real life, Ronnie has always been mentally unstable anyway so with her character it isn't a suprise, its not discusting there are women who would think about something like that when they aren't in their right minds. I don't remember all this who ha when the Emerdale storyline happened and it wasn't much different.

Jess's Angel monitor went off last night as she had managed to move out of range and I crapped myself, couldn't go back to sleep for ages, I think that we are all fully aware of the risks that it could happen.

:hugs: to everyone

Last night made me angry as well. I just want Kat to have her baby back :nope:

It's so frustrating to watch! I just want Kat to have her baby back safe and well too.

I know that soaps are generally unrealistic, but surely this particular event could NEVER happen in real life therefore it shouldn't be portrayed in this soap? Usually the very frequent murders and tragic happenings whilst being unrealistic are usually able to happen in real life etc

I mean, those of us who have been pregnant and had maternity notes - the post natal checks that are done in the hospital are so numerous and so personal to your own baby! When the post-mortem is performed on baby James, surely they would investigate further after noticing he has club foot but baby Tommy was not born with it, find that it was not the baby Kat gave birth to, and the story would have to end there? I don't understand how Eastenders can justify stringing this out for months, when in reality it could only go on for days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->