Are you watching the Eastenders storyline?

I watched it, and will continue to watch.

Having said that, I think it's quite well known that soaps do storylines like this, badly. Everything they've touched on to "raise awareness" has been done badly... most recently was Phil Mitchell's drug addiction, which lasted all of a couple of weeks, and now he's back to normal and doing brilliantly!

There seems to be 2 issues with this storyline... firstly the SIDS part which I don't think was acted particularly well - but then, this is Eastenders. None of them are Grammy standard! Second issue is the reaction to the death of the baby, which is completely unrealistic. It's this second part I don't agree with. There is no reason to do this baby-swapping thing. I don't know why they couldn't just have Ronnie's baby die of SIDS and have the storyline go with that, and Ronnie/family dealing with it.

im watchin it but i still think theyve taken it abit 2 far from a mothers point of view xxx

oh good! Wonder why the woman on this morning would say 2 years?

Because at the preview in early December, that is what the producers had planned. She also sad the version they were shown was very dark and even more uncomfortable to watch. It would seem that, after seeing the public response once the storyline was confirmed, they perhaps changed their minds.

Think tonights gone and lost a few more viewers, I see total outrage tonight from loads of my FB friends who I thought would never see the issue.

I'm reluctantly watching tonights after an argument on FB and Kat has just gone to the moses basket. Where are the police? why are all her babys things still there where they was left. Why havent they bagged everything into individual incident bags :cry: why did my boys things get taken only to be returned smelling all clincal after months with pathology :cry:

Oh H :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Because darling, you had to go through the horror of real life, not inaccurate bullsh*t like that.
Don't you watch anymore - anyone willing to argue about such a hideous occurence isn't worth your effort chick :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

I watched it tonight. The last 2 nights didn't upset me as much as I thought. The acting wasn't really heart wrenching. But I was in tears tonight watching Kat's reaction to everything. When she said she didn't want to say goodbye because she'd only just said hello had me sobbing :(

Kat's reaction last night made me cry. When she was sitting on the bed and sorting all the babies things.

:( sorry really shouldnt have posted that here, it all got a bit much last night. Thank you :hugs: x

Hayley... you went through this in real life. We're talking about a soap opera here. They cannot be compared in any way. :hugs:

No! I find the whole thing completley disturbing and in bad taste, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to watching it even if I wanted to.

me and my oh are EE fans and we are still watching it.

^ Kat has realised that its not her baby but cant make anyone believe her :( and Ronnie is still convincing everyone that Tommy is hers (even the MW :o) but she wont let anyone in the family but Jack see the LO

^ Kat has realised that its not her baby but cant make anyone believe her :( and Ronnie is still convincing everyone that Tommy is hers (even the MW :o) but she wont let anyone in the family but Jack see the LO

Aww poor Kat..

I'm still watching, but I don't agree with the storyline. I'm just watching to see if EE get their acts together

I usually watch it every night, but havnt sice before xmas and duno if I will again! Cant believe the storyline :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->