Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2011 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Blue bump for me :) After 20 weeks of being "sure" he was a girl :s
Due 10th July.
:)

Congrats girls!!
WOW Blues are doing well. I find out for sure (hopefully) on Friday. Will update then :)

I'm due July 19th and have a baby boy!! Had a gut feeling all along so wasn't a huge shock!

I am SO happy to announce that I am on TEAM PINK! With my ds I was sure as the sun rises but with this one I wasnt sure and was hoping that she was a girl and sure enough I have got my prince and princess!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: Its team :pink: for us!! Due 23rd August :wohoo:

Hi I'm new here at Baby and Bump. I'm expecting a girl EDD July 13th 2011!

due aug 19th....team :yellow: at the mo, but hoping to know what flavour we got a week on monday (4th april):happydance:

Due Sept 18th and its a boy!! And our first baby :) Everyone has been guessing it would be a girl too, not one "boy" guess, but I had a sneaky feeling it was a boy lol-even the Chinese gender chart said girl!

I'm having my first baby and my partners 3rd child. found out yesterday we are having a BOY, he has 2 girls so everyone thought this would be a girl aswell, but as soon as i found out i was pregnant i said boy i just had that feeling.

congratulations to everyone xx

Im having my first baby and were having a BOY!! Super Happy :)..Due 7th August :D xx

Im Due Sept 2011 and on team pink :) after 2 boys we are in heaven:)

Just added another boy to the poll!! Baby boy due 7th Aug xxx

Found out yesterday morning I'm expecting a baby girl!! Due 8th aug :) So happy x

Had a gender scan today and am expecting a girl! :pink: Due August 26th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->